April 8 MLB

RetroVK

This claim is disputed
1-0 1.00

Rained out yesterday. Would appear I have Kelly overvalued. A bit concerning to fall on him again as it likely means I am off fifteen or twenty cents with regards to his stuff. But I don't know another way.

Boston/Kelly 150

GL today, Kyle. Is this a bet strictly on an escalated price? I only ask because I can't figure out who the hell Kelly is right now...a pitcher in development or just a hard thrower with no ability to make adjustments when his gas isn't on target? BOL, pal.

Obviously his strength is how hard he throws. I think he is learning how to pitch though too. The inflated price here is probably because he is going to fastball you to death and this particular opponent hits fastballs well.

Jelly kelly on my list also but not this spot IMO. Play was yesterday - sucked game washed out . Good luck

Stroman showing better mastery to start the game. Never put a ton of stock in inning one but Kelly a bit all over the place and would be shocked if Stroman doesn't get 7 k's or more with the stuff he brought tonight. Say a prayer.

Back