April 3rd

BenchCoach

Pretty much a regular
963 Kansas City Royals/Detroit Tigers Under 8½ -105

Wind chill below freezing this afternoon in Detroit...Historically games under these conditions tend to be lower scoring than they are supposed to be...Opening line was 9 yesterday and moved to 8.5 this morning despite vast majority of the public and $$ coming in on the over...Cuzzi behind the dish shouldn't hurt here...These types of conditions can be very difficult to hit in...hope they get this one in...back later

April
Sides...1-2...-.97
Totals...1-0...+2.75
Sucker Play...0-1...-1.0

977 Tampa Bay Rays/New York Yankees Under 7½ -110

Again cold conditions have me leaning toward the under here...Both starters have had success against opposing lineups...both teams have played lower scoring contests so far this year (2-6 to the under combined)...Tampa is 0-2 vs. lefties so far this year which plays in Montgomery's favor....Archer vs. the Yanks (Yanks hitting .205 in 92 PA)...Wind blowing in from center at 9 mph last I checked, again this could save a run or 2...back later this afternoon with evening game thoughts...line opened at 8.5 and just moved to 7.5 less than an hour ago

GL today, BC...like that under in Motown today too for the same reasons. And the K rate for both these pitchers in the Bronx has me eyeing that play too...GL my friend.

Death, taxes and BAW bitching about weather in the D

GL BC, like that under in Motown

Back