April 2nd...Opening Day ((

NYY/TB un 7 -127

taking a hard look at the 1st 5 in this one as well...everything is one unit unless otherwise stated...85-90% of my action is 1 unit, 10% 1.5 units, and 1-2% will be in the 2 unit range for those interested...gl this year men, the grind begins today

Tanaka crazy spring numbers, so I really like under as well. Maybe a side of Yankee action as well.

GL

:cheers3:

Tanaka crazy spring numbers, so I really like under as well. Maybe a side of Yankee action as well.

GL

:cheers3:

Da Unda...I like archer as much as I do Tanaka in this one, but gun to my head I would rather put 2 units on the under than pick a side in this one...Historically the yanks have been pretty shitty on opening day and their line up is much depleted or at best unproven...the Rays are well, they are the Rays...bullpens make me a hair nervous in this one

Da Ova...Roofs open in Zona and Grienke doesn't look the same to me this year...Zack has crossed the line into true veteran status, meaning he is old now...his velocity is down and it showed in his spring starts, I believe he will figure it out and be effective but he has passed his prime...contact pitchers on a day like this Zona with the roof open typically struggle...while I do believe Bum is the man he is more of a winner than a dominator. In contrast I view Kershaw as a dominator rather than a winner...at the end of the day when the roof is open in zona take the over every time and you will profit

Cubbies...big advantage on the bump here in this opening day situation...also have one of the top cappers I know of circle this situation a few weeks back

Back