April 26th MLB Discussion

Took care of first two. Their is a list of negatives a mile long for Archer but there is a chance because Bundy has real problems with the team.

1 unit bet on Mets. Reasoning is better Thursday team. Better day team. Carlos using a new catcher. And the Mets are the better team and have been pounding him

Half unit bet on Arizona listed plus 15 cents.
Logic is avoid games you have not studied this qualifies but.
They are playing off a loss and they are the best Thursday team in baseball. Half a unit

Ronald Acuna Jr just hit bomb for Bravos. This team is starting to get scary.

Acuna is going to be a stud, Johnny....but they've overachieved so far this year. Think they're actually going to be overvalued for a period here till we get a better feel for who they really are as a team.

Pen has been hideous against a garbage team and their starters still aren't efficient enough with their pitches to go deep into games.

Definitely a team to watch grow as the season gets deeper though, for sure.

tough schedule spot for the yanks but cant bet against them

Literally did the exact same thing, NBA....hit RL and over and if Minny wins 4-2, then so be it. But Yankees just own Minnesota the last 5 years...especially in NY.

Saying I expect a Yankee and over result is a joke Minn pitcher stinks in the day and Yanks own him and the Yank pitcher good at home but Minn has hit him

Newcombe is overpowering, I know its the Reds but they are overmatched, also Braves are so awesoem for keeping their manager and not paying for a name, Snitker is SOLID.

Acuna is going to be a stud, Johnny....but they've overachieved so far this year. Think they're actually going to be overvalued for a period here till we get a better feel for who they really are as a team.

Pen has been hideous against a garbage team and their starters still aren't efficient enough with their pitches to go deep into games.

Definitely a team to watch grow as the season gets deeper though, for sure.

You are the voice of reason. I am listening to Chip Caray and Joe Simpson and they are glowing. Acuna just missed another one. Billy Hamilton is going to be sent down. He cant hit, its a hard thing to do, he is toast i think

You are the voice of reason. I am listening to Chip Caray and Joe Simpson and they are glowing. Acuna just missed another one. Billy Hamilton is going to be sent down. He cant hit, its a hard thing to do, he is toast i think

The great quote about speed is that..."you can't steal first base."

Billy Hamilton is going to be a career pinch-runner and he will be great at that. But he is not of quality to be starting on any MLB team right now. Cincy has given him way, way, way too long. He is what he is. A 5th outfielder and pinch-runner at best.

Possible problem with Clevinger. He is playing off his first complete game shutout. It was not a no hitter. I know the no hitters are a auto fade. Shutout 9 inning is how bad?

Last 7 on the road Sale 1-6 on Thursday. Seems weaker on 4 this year. Killer sports is showing 3 seperate trends supporting him today and 1 for Baltimore

Sale has not been Sale yet this year....his numbers are probably a reflection of how good he actually is without his good stuff....

GOTTA LOVE FERNANDO RODNEY

It is a flat out embarrassment to anyone who roots for that team, that their organization is so BRAIN DEAD, that they cannot find anyone better than a 41-year-old gas can whose lost 5 previous closer jobs to fill that role.

Stupidity is overwhelming.

He shouldn't be allowed to fly back home on the plane with the team tonight. Him or the dipshit GM who signed him (or Molitor for that fact) for putting him in that role.

That guy should be selling peanuts, not pitching to MLB talent.

Back