April 24th

BenchCoach

Pretty much a regular
915 Minnesota Twins -1 +199
920 Toronto Blue Jays +105

922 Texas Rangers +100
907 San Diego Padres -1½ +195
915 Minnesota Twins/New York Yankees Over 8½ +100 (2*)
917 Tampa Bay Rays/Baltimore Orioles Over 8½ -105
(2*)
919 Boston Red Sox/Toronto Blue Jays Over 8½ -105
(2*)

Let me make this clear. Until it breaks do not bet against Boston on Tuesday. Expect the game to fly myself

Let me make this clear. Until it breaks do not bet against Boston on Tuesday. Expect the game to fly myself

Just playing a trend myself...short home divisional dogs typically do pretty well in this spot...I hear ya it's not my favorite play on the board but why is the line what it is???...line moving slightly in my favor as well, you can't tell me the public and the money isn't on the Sox in this one???

Day of week seems somewhat significant but less so to me than first game of series during the week, I get it more on the weekends

Between tuck‘s random trends and BC‘s talk about line moving in his favor, nothing points to a definite play

Tuck's angles are significant and I always appreciate his trends...many times he notices something I don't and I view his input as valuable...I myself don't put as much value on days of the week but more travel/get away days with certain teams...the season is still young so I felt the Tuesday factor wasn't as important, the same stat in August I probly would of laid off...Toronto did win but the game could of gone either way...if anyone out there is paying attention the AAA totals are very profitable...back in a bit with today's card

Back