April 22nd

NYM tt un 1.5 +115 F5
NYM/ARI un 4.5 -120 F5

*someone make some sense of this line for me lol…I believe it’s the best kept 5 inning secret in baseball the last few years (Gallen)…I was fortunate to watch him develop in AAA. Too bad he gets totally wasted in Zona…Mets actually favored in this game

NYM tt un 1.5 +115 F5
NYM/ARI un 4.5 -120 F5

*someone make some sense of this line for me lol…I believe it’s the best kept 5 inning secret in baseball the last few years (Gallen)…I was fortunate to watch him develop in AAA. Too bad he gets totally wasted in Zona…Mets actually favored in this game
Gallen is good- agreed. Peterson started twice, went 4Inn both times- last week against Zona as well.. and hasn't given up a run yet. Zona offense, worst in league? Mets offense one of the best? Line is right IMO.

Gallen is good- agreed. Peterson started twice, went 4Inn both times- last week against Zona as well.. and hasn't given up a run yet. Zona offense, worst in league? Mets offense one of the best? Line is right IMO.
If total F5 is 4.5 why is the team total for the favorite 1.5???

Switching between this game and the Dodger game tonight…Both Gallen and Petterson are really good. I am circling both these guys as they will turn a profit for us over the next few months. Gallen really shouldn’t be a secret, he’s been in the league a couple years now and dominates in the F5, nothing fancy just a great pitcher. Between being stuck in the Marlins and Dbacks is the only reason I can find he has remained under the radar…Dodgers are really, really good. May be the best team I’ve seen in a long time. I’m looking at taking a shot on em live in the middle of the 3rd if they dont grab the lead

LAD -106 (live) (1/2 unit)

Gonna hit em again if they don’t score in the top of the 3rd. Not counting these live plays if they win just posting in case it makes a difference to anybody else out there

Mets live when Gallen comes out is on my radar tonight…I don’t usually stay up for late action these days but I’m at my favorite island vacation spot this weekend so I may crank it up the next couple nights

6-1 and 2-0 on in game action…if you followed the live stuff last night…it was like they were following a script in Arizona last night

Back