April 15th- Philly to get BLASTED TO MARS at CAVS STADIUM

Sammy Meatballs

Sammy Meatballs? Never Heard of Her
Cavs will be resting their starters, I see no reason to play them all as its last game of year--

Philly plays at home vs Boston on TNT the night before- I can see Philly semi trying vs Boston to break their losing streak vs Boston--

Next night we are gonna see an even lazier Philly team, they will not RUN and will walk the ball up each possession and slow this game down to a snails pace-
Cavs should not be their usual explosive self and be launching 3 pointers--

This is a good opportunity as a total will be put out, and Philly even when trying suck and are walking the ball, can you imagine in this spot, I think entire bench play and some 15 point qtrs---

I can see a very low scoring first half and game- Either way it will be a low scoring garbage Walk the ball UP GAME--

Philly is already tired and has made up thier mind that they refuse to play with energy for whatever reason-
I can see that game with no chances and no running and all just walk the ball and kill the clock--

I dont think Cavs will run and fast break vs a SLOW philly team and should likely play the season out and throw brick after brick to counter Phillys bricks-

Cavs will be resting their starters, I see no reason to play them all as its last game of year--

Philly plays at home vs Boston on TNT the night before- I can see Philly semi trying vs Boston to break their losing streak vs Boston--

Next night we are gonna see an even lazier Philly team, they will not RUN and will walk the ball up each possession and slow this game down to a snails pace-
Cavs should not be their usual explosive self and be launching 3 pointers--

This is a good opportunity as a total will be put out, and Philly even when trying suck and are walking the ball, can you imagine in this spot, I think entire bench play and some 15 point qtrs---

I can see a very low scoring first half and game- Either way it will be a low scoring garbage Walk the ball UP GAME--

Philly is already tired and has made up thier mind that they refuse to play with energy for whatever reason-
I can see that game with no chances and no running and all just walk the ball and kill the clock--

I dont think Cavs will run and fast break vs a SLOW philly team and should likely play the season out and throw brick after brick to counter Phillys bricks-

I can't agree with that at all. Brown is more likely to be resting the starters on the 13th when they play in Indiana because the 15th represents a chance for this Cavs team to make some history by tying the 1985-86 Celtics for the best home record in NBA history (40-1).

They didn't just go through 39-1 this season at home to mess it up in the last game irrespective of the fact that there is absolutely nothing to play for in terms of seeding.

In the post game today Brown made a great comment about ensuring they have momentum heading into the playoffs, will try and dig that up.

Van Gumby should take a leaf out of Brown's book.

I can't agree with that at all. Brown is more likely to be resting the starters on the 13th when they play in Indiana because the 15th represents a chance for this Cavs team to make some history by tying the 1985-86 Celtics for the best home record in NBA history (40-1).

They didn't just go through 39-1 this season at home to mess it up in the last game irrespective of the fact that there is absolutely nothing to play for in terms of seeding.

Rodney if that is the CASE then that sets up a Solid play on CAVS if they play their starters because they will crush PHILLY who played Boston the night before--

Philly is a team that cant stop the raptors, QUicny DOUBY and Jake Obrien were dominating them, allowing 58 second half points to Raptors--

IF that is the case it will be an easy blowout win for Cavs anyway as Philly is walking the ball up and showing no desire to really play and good ball-

I believe Cavs will be up 20+ at home easy in that game if starters play, I thought Cavs would play bench guys cause even if Mike Brown played himself I am convinced he could drive right by Andre Miller, Philly looks like the slowest team by far in the NBA-- Dalembert is playing Hot potatoe with the ball and fumbling everything-
I suspect something is wrong internally as they really are showing nothing in terms of playing intense ball--

Perhaps they all hate each other and want to end this season, they are doing a great job by ensuring they play Boston and will be out very fast.

Rodney if that is the CASE then that sets up a Solid play on CAVS if they play their starters because they will crush PHILLY who played Boston the night before--

Philly is a team that cant stop the raptors, QUicny DOUBY and Jake Obrien were dominating them, allowing 58 second half points to Raptors--

IF that is the case it will be an easy blowout win for Cavs anyway as Philly is walking the ball up and showing no desire to really play and good ball-

I believe Cavs will be up 20+ at home easy in that game if starters play, I thought Cavs would play bench guys cause even if Mike Brown played himself I am convinced he could drive right by Andre Miller, Philly looks like the slowest team by far in the NBA-- Dalembert is playing Hot potatoe with the ball and fumbling everything-
I suspect something is wrong internally as they really are showing nothing in terms of playing intense ball--

Perhaps they all hate each other and want to end this season, they are doing a great job by ensuring they play Boston and will be out very fast.

Now we are talking :shake:

Add to that a fade on the Cavs in Indiana, pretty confident Pacers win that game straight up

Now we are talking :shake:

Add to that a fade on the Cavs in Indiana, pretty confident Pacers win that game straight up

Cavs need one more win for HCA, I dont know if they try to get that game tomorrow or wait until the Philly Pussies come to town and roll over again?

I do agree Indy playing great balll but thier D bro stinks, I wish Cavs already clinched because then they would mail this one at INDY--

I dont think they leave it until last game cause HCA is so huge for them if they meet Lakers--

last game Indy won on last second Lebron foul--

We will see but I think Indy defense has trouble stopping Cavs offense-

Wow oh WOW, the heartless Sixers, how will the coach even convince this group of hearless clowns to even put the sneakers on tomorrow?

They are completely MENTALLY rattled, Andre Miller is complete rubbish and is playing for a free agent contract to make his last few millions as he know his career is done and this is his last contract--

This team has some really uncoordinated players and guys that dont play well together-
They play very bad defense--
THey lost to a 3rd rate Celtics team with no Garnett and Allen--

CAVS are 39-1 and want that all time BEST MARK AT HOME, they earned IT and they DESERVE IT--

I know players on PHILLY WELL, and these are the type of idiots to HELP the CAVS get the record-
They will help by MAILING IT IN--
THey are already mailing the PLAYOFFS IN, they know they will get swept, every player in that locker room knows they cant win vs a GOOD team, HELL they cant even beat the raptors anymore or the Celts 3rd team bench players-

This team has turned the SWITCH OFF late in the year and it is hard to TURN IT BACK ON-
A good team can TURN THE switch on like the SPURS-

But when you suck to begin with, once the switch is OFF, its game OVER-

This Philly team is gonna absolutely not show up tomorrow--

I am curious what the line is because the CAVS will steamroll this mickey mouse team out of CAVS stadium tomorrow--

PHILLY doesent want to be in the playoffs, and I know they wont want to get on a plane and play at CAVS tomorrow-
THey will face a pumped up Cavs team who has energy and will try to end it early so they can give thier starters the 4th qtr off--

I really think the Cavs if anything under 10 is a GIFT--

Philly does not want to PLAY anymore and is OKAY with losing and will take a good BEATING tomorrow vs a team that will crush them with SUPER ENERGY-

This is one instance where I lay the points, as there is no way Philly mentally can recover, they are already rattled from last week and have not recovered-
I see a lethargic effort, and they get kicked good, cause Cavs willl try and blow them early to get some rest for playoffs--

If the record was not at stake, I would think still the Cavs would win, but also I doubt the 6'ers play their starters, so we have a DOUBLE advantage for CAVS--

Starters on CAVS vs bench players on PHILLY--

This is as good as a matchup as I could ask for and I am all over it like a crackhead over HEROIN.

Please only start one thread for a particular game.

Thats why they were merged together.

I dont like the merge, its 2 completely separate picks and now everyone will miss this ne GEM
at least change the title to the new thread I just created --so people know there is a PICK on cavs

Changed the title for you Sammy.

We have to merge threads though when its about the same game or if someone starts seperate threads about each game. It clutters up the forum for our members and guests.

Whooops, SAMMY brings the BOARD another LOSER

we will see my friend, I am sure it will win, but there is no LINE for ever--

NOt sure IF I can get this one in time-- as it will shoot up like crazy---

No worries taking New Jersey in hockey---

they will beat Carolina tomorrow in playoffs hockey.:smiley_acbe:

NOT TAKING CAVS due to entire starting lineup not playing----

Gonna sit it out as Cavs have other ideas in mind--

However I wouldnt touch the 6'ers tongiht either.

Kid 325i- That has to be the BEST AVATAR EVER- such confidence and charisma and just the makings of a CHAMPION and a TRUE WINNER---

From a playa to anotha playa-

Lol they are still going to blast them with the 2nd team, a sure sign of a team that has packed it in for the year.

Back