April 13th

Agree on Balty - I have some concerns in NYY as TB's offense is truly terrible - thoughts on the over outside of Sevy inconsistencies?

Oh But I Do...I pick totals in 1 of 2 systems...first system is much higher volume and I tracked it last summer (back tracked it for two more,season before,that)...this year is the first year I am going all in with it...just started it a couple days ago, first 2 nights it's 8-1. This first system has absolutely nothing to do with the pitching for either team and nothing to do with a teams overall hitting. Somewhat complicated filters involved but I only look at how these teams are performing at this moment offensively and how, these particular teams perform against each other...TB had 9 hits last night and scored 4 runs, Yanks 8 hits and 8 runs (pretty timely hitting), both teams also combined for 3 errors...12 runs is a fair amount higher than the odds makers planned on...if you have read this far I will tell you it has to do with the numbers only from the previous game...remember the total for a game is a figure based on an average of what odds makers think would be the total if this particular game was played 100 times, they adjust from there accordingly to try and ensure they turn a profit...they total set for each game doesn't put much value on the "immediate matchup" thus creating window of opportunity if you know what your looking for...anyway Tampa and New York fit into the same situational total as the last couple nights...hope this helps

Last edited:
Is your logic for the rays over simply that both teams got a lot of hits yesterday?
Idk i agree with the play. I think both starters could get knocked out early

Is your logic for the rays over simply that both teams got a lot of hits yesterday?
Idk i agree with the play. I think both starters could get knocked out early

Its factor but only one factor...I am saying in this type of system I use many angles but all involving very recent outcomes/situations

Back