April 13 MLB

Don't know what you see in that guy. Ubaldo's not a bad fade though. Good luck, kylito.

love you some kelly

Indeed...

large.jpg

Nice job

Early outs at 3B mighta been the deathblow to the over but there could be something a little more to what tuck posted, late night game in the Northeast then pretty long flight to Dallas for a game tomorrow, I can see something to that whether it's the opponent or the travel involved.

Either way, stay hot :beer4:

clown, you hosting a watch party tonight to bid farewell to Kobe Bean?

Nice job

Early outs at 3B mighta been the deathblow to the over but there could be something a little more to what tuck posted, late night game in the Northeast then pretty long flight to Dallas for a game tomorrow, I can see something to that whether it's the opponent or the travel involved.

Either way, stay hot :beer4:

Yup on several counts .. 3b outs were huge for my side and bad for the over. Also, I agree on the travel. That type of thing is not something that I put huge emphasis on but that doesn't mean someone else cannot be effective doing it. Tuck has been pretty good for quite a number of years so far as I can tell so I don't begrudge him any angles he is utilizing whether I am blind to them or not. I suspect he often has a lot of reasons but tends to post one or two lines that might have been the things to push him over the top as far as getting involved. Dunno.

I feel like I am capping pretty well to stay hot so hopefully it continues but the losing streak in bases is always right around the corner

clown, you hosting a watch party tonight to bid farewell to Kobe Bean?

I want him to keep playing. I am worried retirement will give this predator more opportunities to rape again. World is safer with him playing and living a structured existence.

Yup on several counts .. 3b outs were huge for my side and bad for the over. Also, I agree on the travel. That type of thing is not something that I put huge emphasis on but that doesn't mean someone else cannot be effective doing it. Tuck has been pretty good for quite a number of years so far as I can tell so I don't begrudge him any angles he is utilizing whether I am blind to them or not. I suspect he often has a lot of reasons but tends to post one or two lines that might have been the things to push him over the top as far as getting involved. Dunno.

I feel like I am capping pretty well to stay hot so hopefully it continues but the losing streak in bases is always right around the corner

Getaway day has always trended to the under in baseball. When it's a day game after a night game the night before, that trend to the under increases.

I don't care about getaway as much (I do care though) as opposed to what's involved. Long flight and no day off probably should have entered the thinking and it didn't for me.

I see 8.5 in Fenway, Ubaldo and Kelly pitching, series trending over, I play the over. KISS capping. I whiffed on totals today.

I don't care about getaway as much (I do care though) as opposed to what's involved. Long flight and no day off probably should have entered the thinking and it didn't for me.

I guess we can say there are varying degrees to getaway day games. The fact that it's getaway day means something. If they played a game the night before a day getaway game that adds something. If the team has to not only getaway, but play the next day (and how far they are traveling to do so) it adds even more.

I see 8.5 in Fenway, Ubaldo and Kelly pitching, series trending over, I play the over. KISS capping. I whiffed on totals today.

But for others, that same KISS capping in this game was regression to the mean due to the series trending over, and a getaway game for the Orioles.

But for others, that same KISS capping in this game was regression to the mean due to the series trending over, and a getaway game for the Orioles.

I don't get in the way of streaks in baseball IF I've personally been on that streak with the streak, if that makes sense. I had O's and over the first two games, so went back to the well.

Not really much of a streak, two games, lol, but you get the idea. I didn't want to fade it just because it was due.

getaway day has been a solid under situation over the years, and kj's point (And Tuck's earlier point) about specific aspects of this one for Orioles probably deserved extra emphasis.

Just because the total didn't get there, doesn't mean it wasn't the right action to have on the total.

Not really much of a streak, two games, lol, but you get the idea. I didn't want to fade it just because it was due.

No, I understand, and I'm not even saying an under was "due." It's just regression to the mean over a 162 game season, and more often than not, you'll see lower scoring games after either a few higher scoring games, or one game with a ton of runs...and vice versa with higher scoring games after a lower scoring few games.

Nothing will hit 100% or anywhere near that, and that's why capping isn't easy.

Back