• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Apple Cup

jimmymo

Beer and Betting Belong Together
Not making a big play here, but am going to back Wazzu despite the history of UW shutting down this WSU offense....however, this is not Leach's team and they will RUN and RUN a lot today......Also, my info says Sam Huard will be getting his first start....he is a 5 star. a legacy and may be GREAT....but, he is just not physically ready imo.....some kids enter college fully matured physically and some don't.....he needs another 20 lbs on his body......he will be in a much different place come fall of 22, but I don't think he is going to be an upgrade against our woeful DMorris.......UW offense sputters.....Wazzu runs the ball regularly and gets a somewhat comfy win.....WSU 27.....UW 16

Washington State -1........3 units

Also on...........

E. Carolina +14.5
Utah -13.5 (1st half)

I will lay 1, not more though.

Wazzou definitely better team as far of how they play on the field and all of that. Think it could be close game

Uh ho......drunkkkkkkkk......LFG

Just found this..........

Wazzu +1/2 (2nd half) -128.........4 units.....up up and away

Drunk Jimmy ends UW's ssn on a high note, picking the Cougs in the Apple Cup. Lots of players and fans celebrating on your field tonight for next year's bulletin board leading up to the trip to Pullman

Not making a big play here, but am going to back Wazzu despite the history of UW shutting down this WSU offense....however, this is not Leach's team and they will RUN and RUN a lot today......Also, my info says Sam Huard will be getting his first start....he is a 5 star. a legacy and may be GREAT....but, he is just not physically ready imo.....some kids enter college fully matured physically and some don't.....he needs another 20 lbs on his body......he will be in a much different place come fall of 22, but I don't think he is going to be an upgrade against our woeful DMorris.......UW offense sputters.....Wazzu runs the ball regularly and gets a somewhat comfy win.....WSU 27.....UW 16

Washington State -1........3 units
Great read on this game, thanks.

Last edited:
Back