Apple Cup Play

jimmymo

Beer and Betting Belong Together
UW/WSU Over 51.....3 units.......uw offense got off to a slow start this year but has gotten it going recently and have seen much tougher defenses all year.....coming off 38 and 34 point performances....everyone knows that leach's system includes a lot of possessions, and i think wsu will get their points tomorrow too.....weather is calling for mid to upper 40s with showers later in the day......wind will be negligable....this is great weather for scoring....the only thing that scares me is if Sark decides he needs to just run sankey right at the coug defense all day...but i don't think so, as he will want to give KP a chance to have a huge game for his confidence....i see the UW scoring upper 30s or 40s....cougs will get 20 at a minimum....something like 41-23

GL tomorrow......

thx fellas....this one is stuggling......need a bit 2nd half....

WSU +7 1/2 (-120) (2nd half) v. uw....2 units.......wsu can easily win this one outright and sark just calling a horrible game.....he needs to spread it out a bit more, but is just trying to grind out drives...this game is going to the wire...hopefully with a lot of 2nd half points

ask and thou shall receive..huge apple cup winners for me......crazy meltdown by the huskies......sark to blame imo....one more for tonight and then on to tomorrow

Arizona -2 v. ASU....2 units......just gonna say that i really, really like the way matt scott can move this offense.....AZ defense should get a boost being at home and i expect a decent game out of them (at least as you can expect from a below average D)......just have a feeling AZ gets one pretty easy here.....

BTW....how many of you fukkers out there with UW under 7.5 wins at high juice are sucking leach's cock right now........i know that was a huge, huge play in the futures bettors world

against you on the Azst game, think they can keep this one close and have a chance to win in the end. I was thinking this game would be at 7

gg.....Arizona implodes much like my huskies....at least I won on the latter....two for today...

Florida State -7 v. florida.....2 units

Clemson -3 1/2 v. south carolina.....2 units....gonna love watching this one.....nothing would be better than watching the ole ball coach get run out by DD and then see him have to shake dabo's hand....if they even shake hands after the game

GL today gents..............

Good luck today jimmy. Im likin all the Pac-12 dogs today. I know you dont like the Bruins, but the Trees have been in some tough emotion games the last few weeks and the Mora has this kids motivated more than ever. Think its a high scoring affair with a Bruins win 41-38.

OSU and USC should keep it close.

Back