Anything new we learned(to help with playoffs) after Week 15?

Denver is dead without a healthy Peyton. Osweiller is nowhere near ready to beat playoff caliber defenses.

Balty coach has already said they are looking for 2016 season and going to see "what they have" ....

tough not to bet against Balty, when they are playing 2nd and 3rd stringers against Pitt this week..Pitt can name the score cause it will be a DD win

31-14 type game IMO

I have a future on AZ to win NFC....w/o T Mathieu don't see AZ defense being the same

signed, Captain Obvious

If Washington makes it, the lack of a dependable running game could make for an ugly blowout if they are matched with Seattle 1st

Denver is dead without a healthy Peyton. Osweiller is nowhere near ready to beat playoff caliber defenses.

I'd wait until after this week's game to make that comment. Putting up 27 in a half at Heinz is not shabby. If they beat the A.J. Bengals this week they're still looking at a bye and a home game.

I'd wait until after this week's game to make that comment. Putting up 27 in a half at Heinz is not shabby. If they beat the A.J. Bengals this week they're still looking at a bye and a home game.

And they're still dead. 27 in the first half, BFD. In the second half with the game on the line he was a deer in the headlights. Same thing last week vs. Oakland. This kid is nowhere near ready to be a playoff quarterback.

Wash is legit at home. 6-1 with the one loss coming in OT. Granted, they have played a soft schedule, but not sure I would be lining up to bet against them in the first round. People may be underestimating Jay Gruden as well - the guy is a proven winner and the team has significantly improved under him over the last two seasons. I'm not saying they are a Super Bowl contender but a first-round upset would not surprise me at all.

Wash is legit at home. 6-1 with the one loss coming in OT. Granted, they have played a soft schedule, but not sure I would be lining up to bet against them in the first round. People may be underestimating Jay Gruden as well - the guy is a proven winner and the team has significantly improved under him over the last two seasons. I'm not saying they are a Super Bowl contender but a first-round upset would not surprise me at all.
Wrong
Wash is 6-2 @home, losing to the 5-9 Dolphins & the 4-10 Cowboys with Hall of Famer Matt Cassell starting. The OT loss was AT Atlanta. The best team defeated at FedEx is a toss up between the Giants & Bills. I'm a huge Wash fan & happy for 6-2 home rec but you're SUPPOSED to beat StL, Phi,TB, NO, NYG, & Buff at home.

Go back & seethe gm by gm production, Washington rushes at home MUCH better than on the road. All 6 100+ Rush yds game come at home & the 2 they didn't cross 100: Dal loss, TB: had to steal extra possession with onside kick (won by 1pt)

Why does that matter? Because above about 31att/gm passing is normally where Bad Kirk Cousins reappears. Keeping Cousins to <30 attempts pretty much means the offense is running how it's supposed to. Kirk is terrific at playing WITHIN the scheme. It's when he's asked to perform outside of it that bad Kirk appears

IfWash plays Seattle 1st, it won't be pretty. They can stp the run like Dallas did except they have Russell Wilson, not Matt Cassell

Last edited:
Kirk Cousins ain't doing shit against Seattle. What do you make Seattle @ Washington right now? -6? -7? -8?

My bad. Forgot about the Mia game. I would make Sea-4.5 @ Wash. Maybe I'm being stubborn about Sea this year, but I just do not think they are a real contender. I lost going against them last week when they beat up on another shitty team. I will be against them again this week.

If they play at Washington in the wildcard round I will be against them yet again. Hopefully I get it right one of these weeks.

My bad. Forgot about the Mia game. I would make Sea-4.5 @ Wash. Maybe I'm being stubborn about Sea this year, but I just do not think they are a real contender. I lost going against them last week when they beat up on another shitty team. I will be against them again this week.

Damnnnn what you make Wash @ Seattle then?

enjoy your insights but that -4.5 would have me, as square as it is, line up with my Phil Knight dumpster truck of money...i'd make it closer to 7

And they're still dead. 27 in the first half, BFD. In the second half with the game on the line he was a deer in the headlights. Same thing last week vs. Oakland. This kid is nowhere near ready to be a playoff quarterback.

I don't disagree that this kid is not ready, but did you watch teh game? Terrible drops and just atrocious playcalling in the 2nd half. Not saying Brock is ready at all, but he deserved better Sunday. Its almost like the coaches and veteran WRs have some conspiracy to make the kid fail so there is no controversy when Peyton is healthy

Back