Anyone with info. on the So. Miss vs. Va. Tech game...line's been steamed 3 points?..

Important Injuries
So Mississippi
Date
Pos
Player
Injury
Status
10/17 3:46am
CB
Caleb Hendrix
Ankle
is "?".
10/17 3:46am
FS
LeVance Richmond
Ankle
is "?".
10/17 3:45am
OG
Travis Cooley
Knee
is expected to miss.
Virginia Tech
Date
Pos
Player
Injury
Status
10/15 3:56am
WR
Josh Hyman
Suspension
missed last game, "?".

timh, so nothing out of the ordinary then?...anyone know of a tout or syndicate putting this out as one of their plays?...

I played tech...

SoMiss has really struggled on the road in regards to offense. They had 6 @ Tulsa with 2 big drives settling for FG's think they may have even pulled Jeremy Young..not sure though , the UCF game they did ZIP on offense. Whatever offense they mustered that day was a direct result of UCF costly turnovers..so all momentum based IMO..well @ Fla they got a short field and put up 7...while FLA defense is better the Techs not by all that much...coming off 2 straight losses as well...the SoMiss defense had trouble slowing UCF..

Basically I would expect 7-14 points from So Miss and I dont see how Tech doesnt score 28 here....now I did play withyou guys at -13.5 though..

So SoMiss shouldnt do much on offense and really dont like ther defense from what I have seen at Tulsa and UCF...much tougher opponent. BTW i played SoMiss at home vs Houston this week for what its worth.....

Why do you guys like SoMiss?

I think vaTech was overrated as usual

see -29 vs Cincy
see -8.5 vs GTech

I would think So Miss is basically in Cincy's level and at least 10-14 pts worse then GTech...

Pags,

You and I think alike sometimes, I was just ready to start a new thread on this same topic.

Not sure why the steam, but I still think there's many reasons to like S. Miss with 14. If we lose this one, lets just hope its a blowout and those 3pts dont matter, I find nothing worse than losing to a line you couldve gotten but couldnt forsee the line movement.

SportsNut-while I don't think of it with numbers like that, what you just wrote is nearly exactly why I like Virginia Tech.

Just curious what the many reasons are to like Tech?

I think Glennon could actually have a field day versus this defense.. Tulsa had 460 yards on 60 plays

nut,

I believe they got one of their best defensive players back last week...I know that one guy doesn't make a complete difference, but this game reminds me a lot of Vandy vs. UGA...

fuck a duck...RB Fletcher is out for this one vs. Va. Tech...can't get out of it, so I'm gonna hold on tight and hope for a cover here...funny thing is I'd rather have +17 without Fletcher than +11 with him...too bad I only have +14...

So Mississippi
Date Pos Player Injury Status
10/18 5:27am RB Damion Fletcher Knee is out indefinitely.
"He's having arthroscopic surgery tomorrow morning (today) to repair some cartilage damage," added HC Bower. "He had an MRI yesterday. We're going to get it done now, and I think we'll be able to get him back for East Carolina. It's a minor deal, but we've got to get him well."

Without him they might have the worst offense in the nation... or one of them... they couldn't pass against Tulsa let alone in Hokie land

lucky Glennon can't pass either...my only hope is that they don't go to the back-up QB...then I could be in trouble...

Back