Anyone thinking about betting NW 1st half and Ohio St in the 2nd half?

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
G

Gyno

You know how NW is, they tease you... they start out playing well and look like they will finally get over the hump and then they fall apart later in the game.. I am thinking that might happen here.

I'm serious.. Ohio St off a big win vs Wisky while NW is off a bye.

Night game in Chicago.

seems like a game where NW will probably start out good but as the game progresses the class of Ohio St will prevail and the end?

Anyone think NW will have the lead at half and Ohio st comes back in the 2nd half?

Osu has out scored opponents 118-21 in the first quarter alone this year..they've been notorious quick starters under Meyer....teams off bye sometimes start a bit slow as well with timing issues....I don't like this strategy here

We'll see.. I think what you posted is irrelevant based on the fact that this is an entirely new situation..

I don't think its as much of them falling apart late in game as its more they lack the quality depth teams like tOSU have. That quality of depth issue has slowly been going away. The weather issue will hurt NW more then tOSU. I will be playing quarters in this one hopefully like this; tOSU, NW, NW, NW. Will wait to see what weather does. If NW can't throw against that shakey secondary I'll likely stay away.

I want to bet NW but I just know they will fuck up in the 3rd or 4th QTR.. NW is my kinda play but they will find a way to fuck up, they always do.

I can't bet OSU either.. But I do think NW starts off fast and OSU comes thru late..

GL everyone.

Back