Anyone Playing Oaklawn Today?

KJ

Bump. Set. Shuma!
Looking forward to this so much, not sure the next time we get a Monomoy Girl/Swiss Skydiver type dual with the way racing has gone recently.

R6: $10 WP6

But Oaklawn with a couple million dollar races is what it's all about. We're 2 weeks out from the Derby! Crazy!

Will dabble in Keeneland and Aqueduct as well, pissed in AZ we can't bet the CA tracks because SA has a great race today too
I have a horse on training at TUP. Covid shut NM down so I had to send her to PHX. She won't be ready to run by the end of the meet though.

I have a horse on training at TUP. Covid shut NM down so I had to send her to PHX. She won't be ready to run by the end of the meet though.
Hmmm...I'm a 10-15 minute drive to Turf but have only been a couple times

Please let me know if she's going to be here/run next year, I'll go pay a visit

Not a positive ride by Rosario, he was punted at the first turn but might have had the best horse

Yikes can make a case for every horse in R8 at Keeneland other than the 4 but Shug and Johnny V at 2/1 is appealing

Oaklawn R9 $6 2/3 EXB, $2 1/2/3 EXB, $1 1/2/3/6 TRB

Should prolly bet 3 to win but sitting pat with these

Take it!

Buddy is good friend with the guy that runs Winchell Farms, obv Gun Runner made life for them but this one is a big deal

Take it!

Buddy is good friend with the guy that runs Winchell Farms, obv Gun Runner made life for them but this one is a big deal
The 1st SW my dad trained was bred by Winchell in the mid 90s. He had some good mares that produced some big horses back in the day. Olympio, Wild Wonder, Call now.

Helluva race. Monomoy Girl never looked like a loser, appeared to have put away Letruska, but as soon as Irad switched and hit her left handed twice, Letruska rebroke and nailed MG. Pretty damn impressive.

Reactions: KJ
Back