Anyone know a book that will take Season wins on cfl?

Sammy Meatballs

Sammy Meatballs? Never Heard of Her
I have a solid play I just fell in love with today.

Toronto Argos over 9.5 wins -120 odds

Meaning they need to go 10-8 to cash.

Argos won the grey cup last season.

They are led by the best coach in the league in Marc Trestman. Former bears coach and ravens offensive coordinator.

They have Ricky Ray one of the best QBs in the past 15 years in the cfl.

They return most of their dominant guys.

There is no way Marc Trestman does not bring them to at least 12-6.

Trestman you see is coaching vs guys like Wally Buono June Jones and mike Sherman.

Buono doesent wear a headset. He refuses to look at game film. He refuses to gameplan for opponents.

June Jones is unproven from Hawaii in college. Jerry Granville is coaching their defense.

Alouettes have mike Sherman from the nfl. No cfl experience and no good quarterback either.

Argos are a solid team and should be good to hit the 10-8 mark.
Ray has been injured in the past.

No issue here. Former Missouri great James Franklin is sitting waiting for his opportunity as he is backup. Actually he may even be third stringer as bethel Thompson is pushing him hard for backup role.

I wish...only ever get Grey Cup odds at my outs. And yeah, I think the Argos hit 10-8 without a lot of trouble this year.

Wouldn't mind finding a book that offers live CFL betting as well.

I wish...only ever get Grey Cup odds at my outs. And yeah, I think the Argos hit 10-8 without a lot of trouble this year.

Wouldn't mind finding a book that offers live CFL betting as well.

Bet 365 offers live betting. On all cfl games. Offers in play spreads totals and team to score next. And also next score a touchdown fgoal or other.

Also I see Winnipeg at 11.5.

Without Nichols for 4 games I doubt it very much they get to 12-6. Even with the additions of Adam Bighill and bowman and the star linebacker from
Bc I do believe that Calgary and Edmonton will be losses. Toronto should beAt them once As Ottawa will. Hamilton has a shot at a split. Bc also could win once vs them as Saskatchewan could also.

Bc is only 7.5. Seems easy 8-10.

However one thing about bc is that Wally buono cannot beat cgy or Edmonton. Both of these coaches scheme against B.C. and basically should go 5-0 vs bc.

So needs to go 8-5 vs the rest of the cfl.

This is a trap line. They set it low on purpose hoping ppl think bc will improve like crazy. But I don’t think they will. They lost out on Bighill lost their best corner ronnie yell.
If they can’t beat cgy or Edmonton they won’t get to the 8 win mark

Ottawa 8.5.

Over here. 9-9 very possible here.

2 wins vs Montreal
Split vs Hamilton
Split vs Argos
1-1 vs sask
2-0 vs bc
1-1vs edm
0-2 vs cgy
1-1 vs Winnipeg
1-1 vs any combo of teams

10-8 is the total.

I think ottawa can score points.
They have Noel Thorpe in Town who will blitz.

This will give Ottawa a Seattle style team. An attacking defense and an offense that will capitalize on short fields.

I could see Ottawa laying a couple of beatings in teams. Like a few 43-17 games.

Bet 365 offers live betting. On all cfl games. Offers in play spreads totals and team to score next. And also next score a touchdown fgoal or other.

Sounds great except bet365 and I are not on speaking terms.
To rephrase: I’d love to find a legit sports book that offers live CFL betting. :cool::cool:

Sounds great except bet365 and I are not on speaking terms.
To rephrase: I’d love to find a legit sports book that offers live CFL betting. :cool::cool:

I’ve been hearing a lot of games with 365 bet lately.

I tried to make 3 withdrawals in a short time frame and the lady on the phone declined my third withdrawal.
I asked why? Her response was classic.
“SIR WE ARE NOT A BANK”.

Unbelievable I laughed so hard and told her I know you aren’t a BANK but in classic Jimbo Jenkins fashion I said with a crazy Spanish accent

“SORRY BABE BUT EVERYBODY MUST PAY”.

Back