Anyone else running themselves into the ground recently?

reNew Orleans

Clubbin' with Rasual Butler
:hang:

Bases has been killing me lately, although I haven't posted picks in a while, I keep going 1-2, 0-2, 1-1 the few days I've bet over the last couple of weeks.

I'd say this may be one of the worst starts in my betting career but not all blame is on the bases themselves but on my different type of betting and bad judgement/money management especially during the May.

Hopefully this will turn around for us, soon (June has started good so far)..

damn, im down over 20 units this season

i started losing early this season because of comebacks and bullpens sucking bad

i cant get into any type of rythym this season, as no team has shown anytype of dominance yet, this season has been tough, geez

hope you guys are doing great

After doing pretty good through ST and the 1st Month and a half of the season, all of a sudden Ive been getting my ass kicked every day for the last 3 weeks and it just keeps getting worse and worse. I'm just hoping my hot streak is as long as my cold streak is right now.

I've noticed that some quality long-term winners in the bases have been getting their asses kicked. College football was an odd season, then NFL faves covered at a ridiculous clip if I remember correctly, road dogs in college hoops would cover for the 1H then fold in the 2H to let the home fave barely cover a large spread, and now bases...

icon1.gif
Anyone else running themselves into the ground the last few years?

Fixed it for yas, Brucey!

I was doing great all throughout the month of May then once Memorial Day came around, BAM! I've been taking it on the chin ever since.

Last two weeks killed me after I absolutely was on fire for about a month. I struggled the first of the season as well. So after all of it I'm sitting just above even on bases. Looks like everyone has been struggling a little bit.

Back