Anyone else have UCLA Team Total Over 31.5

wiseplayer

Pretty much a regular
It was my biggest bet of the Bowl season. After 21pts in the 1st half and getting the 2nd half opening kickoff, piece of cake right. Not only an absolute collapse offensively with their QB throwing INT’s all over the field, that fucker quit on them. He comes back from the locker room only after what looked like to be the late game winning TD. He acted like a POS all game by getting an unsportsmanlike early 1st qrtr.
Thank God for the late 4th down stop by UCLA’s D when they couldn’t get a stop all day vs backup players for Pitt.
Absolute miracle cover at the end for me. I might need a break from this roller coaster ride.

Bowls nowadays are just a wild ride.
For sure. UCLA should have scored 49pts minimum and then suddenly their offense was getting shutout the entire 2nd half.
Its the 2nd Sun Bowl miracle for me. Last on was Utah coming back from a 14pt deficit mid 4th qrtr gs G Tech.
I thought the Kansas-Arkansas game wore me out. Listen, we all can die over bad beats but Kansas and UCLA going over their team totals was a miracle for me. Sick

Back