Anybody with info on Clemson injuries?

Dmoney416

Ben Mauk's Counsel
CLEMSON -
*Quarterback Willy Korn (10/18, shoulder) is out indefinitely.
Safety Chris Russell (10/15, hamstring) has left the team.
Tackle Christian Capote (10/15, hamstring) is questionable for Saturday's game against Central Michigan.
Safety Chris Clemons (10/15, thigh) is questionable for Saturday's game against Central Michigan.
Safety Michael Hamlin (10/15, ankle) is questionable for Saturday's game against Central Michigan.
Wide receiver Aaron Kelly (10/15, bruised shoulder) is questionable for Saturday's game against Central Michigan.
Running back Chris McDuffie (10/15, back spasms) is questionable for Saturday's game against Central Michigan.
Wide receiver Jacoby Ford (10/15, chest) is questionable for Saturday's game against Central Michigan.
Cornerback Haydrian Lewis (10/2, torn right ACL) will miss the remainder of the season.
Wide receiver Nelson Faerber (10/15, hip) is questionable for Saturday's game against Central Michigan.
Wide receiver Rendrick Taylor (10/15, hamstring) is questionable for Saturday's game against Central Michigan.
Defensive Back Chris Wade (9/18, broken arm) is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Fullback Chad Diehl (9/18, broken leg) will miss the remainder of the season. Running back Ray Ray McElrathbey (8/18, knee surgery) will miss the entire season.

This the best I could find - a huge heap of questionable players. If anyone has more definitive info, it would be appreciated.:cheers:

Thanks ETG - I like them to thrash CMU this weekend, but I can't back them if a slew of these guys are out.

As a huge Clemson fan I have to agree with you that Bowden is stupid. I wouldn't be shocked if we lost to CMU this weekend. I honestly believe that if Spurrier was coaching this years Clemson team that the Tigers would probably only lose 1 game and if Bowden was coaching So Car then the Gamecocks would go 5-7. Thats quite a significant difference in coaching ability. Also Spence sucks

As a huge Clemson fan I have to agree with you that Bowden is stupid. I wouldn't be shocked if we lost to CMU this weekend. I honestly believe that if Spurrier was coaching this years Clemson team that the Tigers would probably only lose 1 game and if Bowden was coaching So Car then the Gamecocks would go 5-7. Thats quite a significant difference in coaching ability. Also Spence sucks

man you are the first and only clemson fan I ever liked. I swear you are an undercover garnet and black follower :smiley_acbe:

haha Thanks ETG. Honestly I think you and other South Carolina fans should pay me significant amounts of money to never attend another game at Williams Brice. I go down to some big games occassionally when Clemson doesn't have a home game and every time I do it seems as if you guys lay a huge egg. I'm pretty sure I'm horrible luck for the Gamecocks. I've seen South Carolina play at Williams Brice 10 times and the only game I ever witnessed you guys win was Spurrier's first game against UCF. The good news for the USC fans is that I'm living in Greenville now and will most likely be moving out of the southeast in 2 years for residency. The above is not a knock on South Carolina at all...just kind of a weird fact

Also, I wouldn't bet on Clemson this weekend. The fan base has really turned against Bowden. I'm sure ETG can tell you guys everything I can since it appears he reads the inside stuff on the Clemson rivals board. It will be really interesting to see how the team responds this week. I probably wouldn't lay a dime on this game b/c our defense is good and I think we will actually score against CMU. From a gambling perspective, you guys should hope that Clemson blows out CMU this weekend and is laying 4.5 or so to Maryland next week in College Park. Friedgin outcoaches Bowden so bad on an annual basis that it should be so embarassing that Tommy never shows his face again...however he always neglects that fact and talks about how Clemson was one play away (even if we were a 16.5 point favorite). Also, Clemson is going to apply for a medical redshirt for elite 11 freshman Willy Korn so if Harper goes down we are going to be totally fucked. We have no depth at safety...the talent is there in terms of freshman but they have yet to grasp the defense. I will say that Clemson's defense seems fairly legitimate to me. They are on the field all damn game and continue to play very good. I just hope it can last. We'll see but I strongly recommend a no play this week...maybe take a look at the over. Good luck on whatever you play, unless you take CMU ML

Bowden's Sunday Press conferences are classics.

If special teams were not part of the game, you would be undefeated this yr.

LOL

Dwight - Stop going to Williams Brice!~!

As Dwight said, thats basically all of my feelings. He made some wise cracks about SC when you guys were living the dream at #10 or so about the talent in your backfield compared to ours. I am really waiting for Spurrier to start jawing back at him. Bowden might as well start packing the bags now, when all of loyal Clemson fans in the upstate, the papers, and the radios are ripping him, there is turmoil. This man is coaching for his job however, I think contract wise, its more affordable to get rid of Bowden next yr. Chris Ard still remains a Clemson homer and Gamecock hater but I have seen some realistic Tigers fans recognize what is happening. One thing that bothers me Dwight, you guys continue to outrecruit us in-state. We are gonna land some talented kids but seems like every prospect grows up a Clemson fan

Yeah Bowdens buyout is 2.5million after this year but only 500,000 after next year. We are also having a pretty damn good year in recruiting and I think TB will get one more year to get it done as long as he doesn't go 6-6. I'm not saying I agree with it but the administration is in a tough situation with the large decrease in buyout along with how well recruiting is going. Plus I don't know who we could get right now. I think there will be some better options after next year. It'll be interesting to see what happens. I wouldn't worry too much about recruiting if I were you. Y'all are still in it with some great players and Spurrier always closes strong in Feb.

Oh if that should happen I would imagine the house would be cleaned. Thats my biggest fear. I hate to say it but I could see it being a 3TD game this year pretty easily. I don't think Spurrier will play a conservative 2nd half against Clemson like he did against UNC if he gets up early.

He better not, he better run a flea flicker up 21 and the next play run a statue of liberty

agreed on all points above especially about Spurrier pissing excellence. bowden is bitch made....i've weighed my thoughts on bowden in another thread on here...one thing i forgot to add in that thread is the endless excuses bowden comes up with after the v-tech game....i shit you not on his call in show, somebody asked him "after 2 tough losses in a row how do you keep the fire in the players eyes" and the dipshit responds by saying he's in the same position as Mark Richt,Urban Meyer,Joe Paterno,Phil Fulmer, and Mack Brown....Are you kidding me??? Every single one of those guys has been to at least 1 BCS bowl and all but 1 have a NC. Bowden's biggest win is the peach bowl....and that's not the first time he's done that kinda shit.

Will he get fired this year? I say not, but not for the reasons listed above....Clemson has had a hard-on for the past 5 or so years about becoming a Top 20 university academically. I personally think right now the AD is content with having 7, 8 win seasons, going to some shit bowl and calling it a year. I mean it's not like their losing any money in ticket sales and donations which are at an all-time high. Until the big bucks are pulled, bowden won't leave and i don't think that will happen so just be content with this asshole making 1.4/year to get 6.8 wins a year.

**Rant Over**
So now that you know i'm not a complete homer, I gotta say I absolutely love Clemson -16.5 this weekend. Lots of situational stuff for this game, but the main one is it is Homecoming with lots of alumni and big money donors in attendance, bowden desperately needs a beat down of lowly central michigan this weekend in front of alumni and donors and i think he gets it. In the past when bowden and clemson look like they can't get any lower is when to pounce on them. I think this is a soft line which should be -21 to -24. Also i equally love the TT of over 38.5. Again a soft number that should be in the 40's. I see this game as being very similiar to the ULM game earlier this year. Final Score Prediction: 49-24

I shit you not on his call in show, somebody asked him "after 2 tough losses in a row how do you keep the fire in the players eyes" and the dipshit responds by saying he's in the same position as Mark Richt,Urban Meyer,Joe Paterno,Phil Fulmer, and Mack Brown....Are you kidding me??? Every single one of those guys has been to at least 1 BCS bowl and all but 1 have a NC. Bowden's biggest win is the peach bowl....and that's not the first time he's done that kinda shit.

:36_11_6:

I totally forgot about that one! oh my

The best was when he said the team didn't give up any punt or kickoff returns for TDs in his first 7 years as head coach. Fact was that they had given up a combined 12. That's knowing your team. The man is a fucking moron plain and simple. He's done a good job of hiring the current coaching staff except for OC Rob Spence who is equally as full as shit as Bowden. Of course this coaching staff comes after he's fired numerous coordinators. Looks like the blind squirrel finally found a nut in Vic Koenning.

Back