Anybody have any action already?

Did 5dimes do their GOY lines right after season? I know they did a few years back before 2012 season...

Early to mid May last year, but it was mostly just week 1. I think they waited until GN released theirs before Tony listed a lot of them

Early to mid May last year, but it was mostly just week 1. I think they waited until GN released theirs before Tony listed a lot of them

Gotcha, I was so pissed 2 years ago I never played the Bama -7.5 against my boys in that January line...even if it was 200 limit...

5dimes cut their GOY limits in half from last year. guess i'm not making any early bets this year.

Not paying 20 cents this early either

First look leans would be:

Ohio St
OK St
Tennessee
Just a value position or you really high on byu this season?

Value, if they can navigate Texas, Utah St and maybe one other I will be in hedge position. Just hope they're near the final 4. Under the previous system I wouldn't have played it because i'm not sure they would have been selected for the BCS championship game even if undefeated, but with 4 spots available I think the committee would have to take an undefeated team like them.

haven't been this excited, this early in awhile .. guess because unionization ends my fandom if it happens .. so anxious to enjoy what might be my last season of the sport.

haven't been this excited, this early in awhile .. guess because unionization ends my fandom if it happens .. so anxious to enjoy what might be my last season of the sport.

Record profits for u this comin season in cfb? I will be watching closer than normal

Value, if they can navigate Texas, Utah St and maybe one other I will be in hedge position. Just hope they're near the final 4. Under the previous system I wouldn't have played it because i'm not sure they would have been selected for the BCS championship game even if undefeated, but with 4 spots available I think the committee would have to take an undefeated team like them.

:shake:

Record profits for u this comin season in cfb? I will be watching closer than normal

Hope so. But sports investing ( sans cfb and NHDEC ) hasn't produced me any money lately. Hope you kill the d2 stuff

Hope so. But sports investing ( sans cfb and NHDEC ) hasn't produced me any money lately. Hope you kill the d2 stuff

I think less time will be invested in fcs. I will continue to make power rankings for those teams for crossover matchups but tha fcs/fcs games jus didn't produce tha results I wanted for tha time spent. So I hope to spend even more time on fbs numbers, we will see how shit works. How far into this years numbers are u rite now?

damn....i need to be thinking like this

hadnt thought of the final 4...

Back