Anybody else looking at MiamiFL +14 tomorrow?...

Aztec4Life

Montezuma Mesa Survivor
In their last 10 meetings, the Miami Hurricanes are 10-0 SU against Boston College.

Also, from my observation, BC plays up or down to their level of competition. Hence, a 13 point victory against Notre Dame earlier this season. As a matter of fact, BC only has 3 wins this season of more than 14 points (Army, Bowling Green, and NC State). After having poor performances back to back, I can't see the Hurricanes coming out sluggish in this one. I fully expect a low scoring slug fest.

Any thoughts on this one fellas?...

:cheers:

I dunno. The Canes basically have packed it in since UVA started strong. Are their heads into it?

it seemed like they fought hard last week....i took them at +14.5

bc does seem to play to their competition and they really dont have the horses to blow people out

no way do I bet this game..like BAR said, canes have packed it in..just my 2 cents

I concur with BAR and Huntdog. I wouldnt touch this one. Sure Miami has the potential to even win this straight up but after that fiasco on the closing night of the Orange Bowl (for UM) I dont think they have it in them to put up a fight if they have to play catch up early.

Good Luck man. Lots of other good games on the board :shake:

Hey Aztec...What do you think about Under 81 1/2 in Tulsa/Rice...Weather calls for monsoon conditions throughout the game

Hey Aztec...What do you think about Under 81 1/2 in Tulsa/Rice...Weather calls for monsoon conditions throughout the game

Just my opinion, but I would never bet on the under when Tulsa is playing.

1. The Golden Hurricanes have a very good offense.

2. The Golden Hurricanes have a god-awful defense (the Houston game was a fluke).

1 + 2 = points galore. That total might hit 100.

Again, not saying it will...but I sure as hell wouldn't put my money on the UNDER in this one.

GL bud.

:tiphat:

Damn...thought I was dead on about this game. Low scoring slug-fest. 14-14, halfway thru the 4th Q, only to have BC score two quick TDs.

:hang:

Last edited:
Back