Any Value here

I like clippers. Still young and a better, deep bench than anyone else. CP playing great and if they stay healthy, I like their chances.

Marlo if you're interested in title odds you should at least move a tiny bit of funds over to 5dimes, they're the only ones offering reasonably interesting odds. Spurs +250, Clips +425 just to win the west not the title. Knicks +800 to win the East. Not that those are awesome bets, just pointing out the difference between what 5d has and what you posted.

To win the ship

Spurs 2-1
Heat Even
Clipps 4-1
thunder 1.75-1
Knicks 8-1
I'd take the Knicks and Clippers out and slide the Pacers into the mix @ +2000. And if there's even the slightest chance Derrick Rose makes it back this season, might be worth taking a flier on the Bulls @ +1800.

NBA futures are a joke right now....had a buddy from work head to vegas this past weekend and asked him to throw down a $50.00 spot for me on spurs or clips whoever had higher odds.....and apparently it was the spurs at 5/1. I nearly vomited...I assumed I would get 8, 9 or so....was hoping for 10+ on the spurs....kinda want my 50 back

^This^

Heat, Clippers, Thunder, Spurs. No other team is coming out of the East, talent pool too weak. West a bit more competitive...

Back