Any trusting Cueto and fading Marcum and Mets

yea but he's off tonight...so that means he'll face just one righty the series was what i meant...

more i don't get dusty than anything...tomorrow would be the night to sit him

lol I swapped Choo out of my Beat the Streak duo after seeing he wasn't in the lineup. Gotta get him back in there. Fucking Dusty lmao. Such a luxury to have LeCure in these type of situations to take care of the 6th and 7th if Cueto happens to be pulled after 5 with a lead. I know he's found his niche in the pen, but I think Sam could be a succussful starting pitcher for the Reds should the opportunity ever present itself. Always wondered if he would get that shot again to start if two of our starters went down. Corcino far from ready right now.

I think he's so much better being able to concentrate 30 pitches at a time...he tires in a hurry..

I think the setup role is perfect for him but i'd rather him in the 8th...he's the best option there right now

Agreed, would rather have LeCure pitching the 8th all day over Broxton or Marshall right now since he's just as effective vs lefties as he is vs righties. But try telling that to Dusty. Rarity to see a back of the bullpen guy with four quality pitches.

Dusty lol....set roles is a must, yo....and u gotta have a LOGGY....it's still amazing that is what they had in mind when they traded for Marshall..no way it is...esp after giving him a three eyar extension...and now that we wasted all that money on Brox it's just easier to let him blow games in the 8th, then put the guy there that gives you the best shot at getting it Chap...

Nothing drives me more crazy then set roles in the bullpen is baseball...it's idiotic..

Maybe the fact that Dusty thinks the SS has to hit 2nd and the C has to hit 8th...it's close.

@johnfayman: Robinson was in the lineup. Baker thought LH Niese was pitching today, not tomorrow. Choo will be out tomorrow. #reds @Cincienquirer

Dusty lol....set roles is a must, yo....and u gotta have a LOGGY....it's still amazing that is what they had in mind when they traded for Marshall..no way it is...esp after giving him a three eyar extension...and now that we wasted all that money on Brox it's just easier to let him blow games in the 8th, then put the guy there that gives you the best shot at getting it Chap...

Nothing drives me more crazy then set roles in the bullpen is baseball...it's idiotic..

Maybe the fact that Dusty thinks the SS has to hit 2nd and the C has to hit 8th...it's close.

He kills me by continuing to put Cozart in the 2-hole. Yeah, a guy with a career .278 OBP is the ideal cat you want hitting in front of Votto.

Shit, I'd rather have a healthy Hanigan swinging from the 2-hole. He at least works the count, can put the ball in play and gets on base.

Back