Any of my horse racing buddies over here???

hoopsstar22

Captain of Vanzack's yacht
I have been bed ridden for 4 days now, so I figured I might get in a few races today to take my mind off the pain...

Will walk the dog, then take a stab at some Aqu and Tampa...

AQU #5 - 2,3,4,5 $1 .... Favs look like they will fun this one, but throwing the #2 in just in case for a nice spoiler...

AQU #5 - 2,3,4,5 $1 .... Favs look like they will fun this one, but throwing the #2 in just in case for a nice spoiler...

Son of a bitch....

#2 wins at 18/1.....

The 8 places, and shits on my face...

4 shows...

$186 ex.... :(

I'm up $20 for the day... so I will head back to bed.

Hoops, who do you like for the derby? I like Old Fashioned alot. I'm headed to the derby for my 3rd year in a row. Hit the trifecta last year. Just wondering your thoughts?

Sorry laffit, I have kidney stones, and couldn't bear the pain anymore so I had to leave...

Atually kept some food down for the first time this week tonight, so I may be able to dick around tomorrow...

knox- I am not a horse racing afficianodo by any means... I just picked it up last month, and have done quite well just looking at recent form and playing 4 horse exacta boxes. It is a big no-no, so I've been told, but I am just building the bank roll, and actually trying to learn a little something about horse racing, before I get into the valuation of bets and stuff like that. I couldn't name a horse in the Derby, so that should tell you how knowledgable at this point.

But good luck, and I would love to make it there some day... Have fun.

Sorry laffit, I have kidney stones, and couldn't bear the pain anymore so I had to leave...

Atually kept some food down for the first time this week tonight, so I may be able to dick around tomorrow...

knox- I am not a horse racing afficianodo by any means... I just picked it up last month, and have done quite well just looking at recent form and playing 4 horse exacta boxes. It is a big no-no, so I've been told, but I am just building the bank roll, and actually trying to learn a little something about horse racing, before I get into the valuation of bets and stuff like that. I couldn't name a horse in the Derby, so that should tell you how knowledgable at this point.

But good luck, and I would love to make it there some day... Have fun.

Gotcha...I have been betting horses about 5 years or so...started going to the races at lone star park in Texas...The derby is awesome...talk about a great place to go hang out for a whole day...The ladies look great...I get there usually about 4 AM and we stay til about 7 in the evening...It's a sports must-do for your lifetime...If you go to Kentuckyderby.com they have all of the horses that are nominated to the derby so far...you can watch all their videos and such...pretty good site

Gotcha...I have been betting horses about 5 years or so...started going to the races at lone star park in Texas...The derby is awesome...talk about a great place to go hang out for a whole day...The ladies look great...I get there usually about 4 AM and we stay til about 7 in the evening...It's a sports must-do for your lifetime...If you go to Kentuckyderby.com they have all of the horses that are nominated to the derby so far...you can watch all their videos and such...pretty good site
i have spent my share of time at lone star park. good track to play for an entire meet. just keep up with assmussen's horsies, he gets bet so heavily you can find some good value when some of his nags run.

Back