Any interest in a UFC 79 in-game?

Mike...sorry I don't know man. Sopcast for this is free right? So just listen to one of the football games and watch UFC maybe?

I remember you from covers during the World Cup. I take it you're full time over here now since you're a super moderator. I am purely over here as well since covers is 95% bullshit. You guys do one hell of a job

yup SOP is free, but for some certain reason there is a delay which is terrible, i prefer a little commentary of course. Might have to browse around a little

yup CTG is my home. Covers is hilarious, really just absurd. When you provide info, people hate you for it. Oh well World Cup i received a ton of bashing just cause i was providing more analysis. So if they don't like it then so be it, their loss.

Anyways Euro 2008 is around the corner that should be fun.

Good luck finding something Mike

Clementi wins over Guillard in the first bout of the night via rear naked choke. There's no telling how badly I just butchered those names.

I was in Europe back for Euro Cup 1999 or 2000, I can't remember which one. Anyways I was 16 years old and watching the England quarter/semi final game at a "locals" bar in London. England lost 2-0 with the last goal coming in something like the 80th minute. It was unlike anything I'd ever seen before in terms of pure destruction of the entire bar. At 16 I was absolutely terrified and left like a little girl. To this day I wish I would have stayed to watch all the shit that went down.

I was in Europe back for Euro Cup 1999 or 2000, I can't remember which one. Anyways I was 16 years old and watching the England quarter/semi final game at a "locals" bar in London. England lost 2-0 with the last goal coming in something like the 80th minute. It was unlike anything I'd ever seen before in terms of pure destruction of the entire bar. At 16 I was absolutely terrified and left like a little girl. To this day I wish I would have stayed to watch all the shit that went down.

and a lot of people always like to make negative comments about the sport. i tell yah mate, the passion the fans have is surreal. Watch the set of documentaries here

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=BritChatthereturn&p=r

watch anything that have Football Hooligans. Great documentary behind it. You really don't ant to mess around with some passionate footy fans.

Oh that wasn't a negative comment at all. I respected the hell out of those fans. As someone who lives and dies with every Clemson snap or shot I somewhat understand how they feel...except they have it on a national level which I think makes it all the more awesome. I know we get excited every 4 years for the World Cup but its not even comparable. I really wish we had the same national passion and intensity they had. College football in the SE is pretty special but everyone bonding together for the nation would be awesome. On a side note my girlfriend's cousin starts at goalie for Yeovil. Even though they're not one of the top clubs the passion is still amazing.

Oh that wasn't a negative comment at all. I respected the hell out of those fans. As someone who lives and dies with every Clemson snap or shot I somewhat understand how they feel...except they have it on a national level which I think makes it all the more awesome. I know we get excited every 4 years for the World Cup but its not even comparable. I really wish we had the same national passion and intensity they had. College football in the SE is pretty special but everyone bonding together for the nation would be awesome. On a side note my girlfriend's cousin starts at goalie for Yeovil. Even though they're not one of the top clubs the passion is still amazing.

Steve Mildenhall? Playing for club that is still in a high quality league such as the Coca Cola League 1 is exceptional. MLS is probably the same standard.

I'm a big supporter for Spain but what really erks me are these bandwagon hoppers. They pop out from absolutely nowhere and start causing a ruckus. A little scrap would be nice :smiley_acbe:

nah i know your comment wasn't negative. i'm just saying in general the sport doesn't garner a lot of respect especially in north america. apparently its a "pussy" sport.

LOL...that's pretty funny if you knew Steve right off the top of your head. He's come over to visit a few times and we actually got incredibly fucked up at ESPN Zone in Atlanta together. Funny story, he wanted to stay and go out in Buckhead for the night and get a hotel room. However when he called his mom to tell her he wouldn't be coming back to Chattanooga that night (he was 29 then) she wouldn't let him b/c she said it was rude. I can't even imagine how much fun that night would have been. He's coming back again this summer so hopefully I'll get a few chances to hit the bars with him and hear some stories to pass along

well ask Stevie for some inside tips heheh, i'd love to hear what he has to say. I'll be popping over to England come April/May, gonna hit up an Aston Villa game, hopefully get tix for the derby vs Birmingham. That will be a riot.

Damn that will be a blast man. I'd love to make a trip like that someday. The English soccer fans, and Euro soccer fans in general, sure as hell know how to party

Back