Any good sites for a list of whos opting out of bowl games?

I'm sure when we get closer there will be a variety of sites.

There are a lot of bowls, but even if you had to dig a bit into every team individually it won't be that hard to see who will be out once they all get announced.

Should we start our own list/thread? I could try to maintain a master list and everyone could contribute what they are reading/hearing/etc

I started a post to keep up with it for the SEC teams, but if someone wants to take on the bigger task of all the bowl teams, I won't stand in your way

Should we start our own list/thread? I could try to maintain a master list and everyone could contribute what they are reading/hearing/etc
That would be awesome! I wish I would have been paying more attention with the Western Michigan/Nevada game....line went from +6.5 to pick em assuming String aint playing....
Is Haener out for Fresno? That line was too high at 13.5 with him....

That would be awesome! I wish I would have been paying more attention with the Western Michigan/Nevada game....line went from +6.5 to pick em assuming String aint playing....
Is Haener out for Fresno? That line was too high at 13.5 with him....
Yea he transferred to Washington… students hung blankets around campus calling Haener a traitor

Back