Any Good Props for Tonight's Games?

Juicy but Dame Dollar threes at 3.5 is nice.

Hefty tariff, but he'll be gunning.

He has to.

Just posted my Murray o27.5 pts/rebs -135

Kinda chewed on it this morning then got tired of chewing

Luka O9.5 rebs
I'm at the point with him to bet live on whichever stat he's lagging behind on. Guy pretty much averages a triple double, end of the 1st quarter I like to see which stat he needs to catch up on

Haliburton O17.5
He's a double double machine and now getting priced like it

Will have 7-8 assists minimum at HT. That's my real prop take today. Great parlay partner if your book lets you (I have a couple that do)

Strong lean to Clippers unders after they shot 60% from three the other night. Harden is too obvious so probably going to play on PG3.

GL on Bam, the ESPN cronies were all about his PAR under so you're likely golden.

Strong lean to Clippers unders after they shot 60% from three the other night. Harden is too obvious so probably going to play on PG3.

GL on Bam, the ESPN cronies were all about his PAR under so you're likely golden.
Can't figure the Clips out. But Luka doesn't look 100% to me. Clips might be the way to go.

Can't figure the Clips out. But Luka doesn't look 100% to me. Clips might be the way to go.
I'm on the Mavs for the series and -1.5 series so no reason to play them although I like their ML if I had to play a side. I'd pay to see LAC repeat that but already need the win for the ML.

Line is insanely strong for Dallas considering the whole world knows Luka is dinged up. A full possession on the road in a 2-2 series is begging for LAC money imo. I'm simply on 1h/FG under and LAC team total under at this point, not sure if I'll pull the trigger on George yet. They are a weirdly constructed team like the Suns. Bunch of pieces but I don't see the team aspect there.

Back