Any chance we see the Jags hit +14 vs Titans?

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
G

Gyno

Hate to say it but the Jags might be a solid play this week. Any chance we see 2 TDs?

I would say it's possible. The Jaguars aren't going to excite too many bettors.

I can't say I'd blame you for considering it. Division game, week off.

Rams really beat themselves today.

I like the Jags to win...SU

Why? If it were in Jacksonville, I could see it as the Titans have grossly underperformed against the division and Jax in recent years. I just can't see a loss at home with the possibility to take the lead for the 6 spot in the WC. I could definitely see Jacksonville covering and apparently some big money bettors do given the line movement. If the game is tight the Titans are going to keep it simple and bludgeon the Jags on the ground.

i just dont see how you can bet on jax. what have they done to show that they are even an NFL caliber team? Week after week there are spots that look kind of good for them, and then the spread goes so high that sharp bettors "have" to bet on them out of principle..and what happens every week? They get smoked. The Titans are not bad at all, in fact they may get that last playoff spot.

if you really wanna hold your nose and bet them by all means, lord have mercy on your soul., but for me they are a fade or no play.

[TABLE="class: lines"]
<tbody>[TR="class: linesRow, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]
[TD]Sun 11/10[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]203 Jacksonville Jaguars[/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="S1_0" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <select id="altS1_0" name="altS1_0" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"><option value="0" selected="">+14 -130</option><option value="1">+13 -110</option><option value="2">+12½ -102</option><option value="3">+13½ -118</option><option value="4">+12 +104</option></select>[/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="M1_0" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> +525 [/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="L1_0" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> o41½ -110 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesRowBot, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]
[TD]1:00PM[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]204 Tennessee Titans[/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="S2_0" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> <select id="altS2_0" name="altS2_0" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"><option value="0" selected="">-14 +110</option><option value="1">-13 -110</option><option value="2">-12½ -118</option><option value="3">-13½ -102</option><option value="4">-12 -124</option></select> [/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="M2_0" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> -750 [/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="L2_0" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> u41½ -110 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

kinda hit at 5dimes lol

Look at the record of winless teams off a bye. It's absolutely incredible ATS and often times the teams win SU an almost always have a chance. Steelers against the Jets were the last team to fit this system. It's something like 22-4 ATS. Might not be exact, but I'm pretty sure it is.

Look at the record of winless teams off a bye. It's absolutely incredible ATS and often times the teams win SU an almost always have a chance. Steelers against the Jets were the last team to fit this system. It's something like 22-4 ATS. Might not be exact, but I'm pretty sure it is.
wow. that is amazing. Jax owes me so much money this year though. I am so hesitant to bet em again...

Back