Any bad weather today ?

ManchesterUk

Fat Bloke
Chicago,Green Bay,Denver.....Pittsburgh ?

BTW saw the panthers play WVU at Heinze field last week,been resod,looked v good.

I live about 15 miles from Heinz field. not too cold (probably low 30's) in Pittsburgh, but it is pretty damn windy which makes me lean Pittsburgh as I don't think Dallas will be able to run the ball today without Jones or Barber.

think the snow is gone and tarp is off the field to let it firm up a little, according to espn report ... didn't look too bad now, but is cold and there's wind expected

I live about 15 miles from Heinz field. not too cold (probably low 30's) in Pittsburgh, but it is pretty damn windy which makes me lean Pittsburgh as I don't think Dallas will be able to run the ball today without Jones or Barber.
Wow, Cruzer told me its 10 degrees. lol

well i live in mt washington and i can see the staduim from my house. 20 degrees, wind chil is 7 degrees and 15 mph winds. probably colder at the stadium cuz its right beside the river.

maybe 20's, but not much colder and the sun it out - Mt washington is closer to the stadium than I am, but I think the wind will be the only factor - other than the wind, it is a pretty nice day here for football and it hasn't snowed since last night so the field will be clear (unless of course we get more)

i live about 15 miles from heinz field. Not too cold (probably low 30's) in pittsburgh, but it is pretty damn windy which makes me lean pittsburgh as i don't think dallas will be able to run the ball today without jones or barber.
21 w/o wind chill figured in (i'm up in craberry twp bro). Remember 4:15 game so it will most likely be colder plus like he said windy as hell too!

I'm in Peters Twp. I was just outside playing with my kid - if wind keeps up it could be a factor. It made him want to come inside, but then again he is only 2 and not playing for a playoff spot.

Back