tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Have only looked at 1 game so far
Bieber Minor It looks like Texas
Both starters on 4
Eddings the ump
Minor with Eddings 7.2 innings 1.17 ERA
Shane on 4 ERA 6.52 ERA 38.2 innings
Minor is better on 5 but on 4 3-1 2.82 ERA and limited but good history with ump

Arizona scares the Hell out of me. Hofman had a good start last game. Ray has had terrible problems with that team and it is 7-2 day of the week for Colorado. Will look but a clear desire to stay away. Colorado hates Arizona and will give a good fight here; again

odorizzilooks like top play so far to me, probably laying the stick. Def like tex too, although they have slowed a bit

a lot of value is gone for twins number now at 200 but I do think they still prevail

very surprised HOU catching +125 vs green who they lit up a bit in hou a few weeks back. he has never went over 2 inn and ny pen is good but not as fresh as could be. Valdez has looked good with 2.77 era and 1.17 whip in 39inn, he has however been a bit less on the road with a 1.46 whip in 14 inn. still I think the line is way wrong here and will be on HOU

Make it first half if you play it. Much better Thursday team and currently better bats

a lot of value is gone for twins number now at 200 but I do think they still prevail

very surprised HOU catching +125 vs green who they lit up a bit in hou a few weeks back. he has never went over 2 inn and ny pen is good but not as fresh as could be. Valdez has looked good with 2.77 era and 1.17 whip in 39inn, he has however been a bit less on the road with a 1.46 whip in 14 inn. still I think the line is way wrong here and will be on HOU
Last 2 times Green opened, @ Cle. 6/9 and @ CWS 6/15, he was followed by Nestor Cortez, who looked strong both outings, going 3 and 5 inn. respectively. He hasn't pitched since then, my guess is that he follows Green today, possible reason for caution.

Valdez is very good but facing a very hot team at home with a better day of the week just sucks

I do like Rangers but Cleveland is hitting well now and TEX has never seen Bieber. Tribe also has the better pen, so I'm questioning my selection here

Will go back and look.
Richard Clayton with Timmons 5.09 ERA
This is on my list
I am looking at Green. I am seeing 10 consecutive starts 2 or lower
last 7 1 run first 3 3 runs

Last edited:
  • 2914 CLE/TEX no score 1st inn* -105

Bieber allowed run in 1st inning: 4-14
Minor allowed run in 1st inning: 3-15

Both teams can rake but both these starter are 1st inn studs

Essentially they are making this a dedication game for Green
it is possible the 10 games were not all starts

Checked on Robbie on 5 worst rest 4.86. I am optimistic that he will do much better for his team in this spot but watching

Should have mentioned I played Texas first half and game. Tout is pushing under in Dodgers which has some logic based on Bum being on best rest

I looked at lad under. Bum usually pitches in tight low scoring games with the dodgers if memory serves.

Good history. This is a very unusually game for Bieber on 4 but when I looked at killersports I noticed some odd preconditions. Some times the complications never end

Out of the 4 pitchers in the Yankee game who DIDN'T give up a home run, Chad Green was the one who pitched the longest. In 2 innings of work, he threw 33 pitches, 22 for strikes, striking out 3. He gave up no runs on 1 hit, lowering his ERA to 6.93.

Back