Anthony Lynn

wiseplayer

Pretty much a regular
How can he hold a head coaching job in the NFL? What a disgrace he was repeatedly in his decision making. Ranks up there with the worst I've ever since and I've seen every play Jeff Fisher coached with the Rams.
If he showing this lack of common sense in the most simplest areas of the 4th quarter, it explains why a talented team like the Chargers lose all these leads.
Its almost like he's caught in between understanding the analytics and using common sense.

How can he hold a head coaching job in the NFL? What a disgrace he was repeatedly in his decision making. Ranks up there with the worst I've ever since and I've seen every play Jeff Fisher coached with the Rams.
If he showing this lack of common sense in the most simplest areas of the 4th quarter, it explains why a talented team like the Chargers lose all these leads.
Its almost like he's caught in between understanding the analytics and using common sense.
OMG

He is completely lost. Yesterday was another coaching bad beat.

I have been a huge Chargers fan for many years. I just shake my head at some of the decisions Lynn makes. I thought for sure he would get canned last year.

Probably scared to fire him now, somehow will get turned into a race thing

Back