Antawn Jamison....Want To Puke?

98-80 with like 5 mins left and a bunch missed shots by him...

4 point game now w 3

take out about 50% of that is prob what he actually takes home after taxes, agents, etc, etc...

Still not bad at all and if someone is gonna pay, why not take it right?

Trust me, 95% of contracts are complete BS and actually live up to what they are paid

Wiz NBA contracts are guranteed for the most part no? Sure taxes, etc. But this dude is a 2 time all star and made 140 million...LOL

I am sure he had an endorsement along the way. Absurd for this caliber of talent. How many max deals is this you think? 2?

I don't understand your point Twinkie?

Jamison has been in the league for more than 14 years. He was a pretty damn good player in his prime.

Yeah I agree, hatin for no reason. If someone was willing to pay you for asking the most questions in the history of the Internet, you know you would gobble up very cent and laugh at the haters, Twink

lmao j galt

NBA players are freaks of nature, Ive never thought they were overpaid....Now fat baseball players, that is a different story

14 years in the league and averaging 19 ppg over that span. He can still score too. I say he is worth it.

And he was only a two time all star because he has been on crappy teams for most of his career. Not easy to be on the AS team that way

Yeah I agree, hatin for no reason. If someone was willing to pay you for asking the most questions in the history of the Internet, you know you would gobble up very cent and laugh at the haters, Twink
well no shit. i am not hating. it is just funny that he has made 140 million to me

Back