Another trend we aren’t hitting

Teapot9

Not from 63rd
I owe everyone an apology here. I can be such a scatter brained individual at times. So as I made mention earlier I like to listen to the games I wager on thru my NHL app. I usually listen to the broadcast team of whom I’m wagering.

You get a lot of good little tidbits.

This one needs to get bet every single night.

Whomever the Leafs are playing, that team will score first. Last night, was the 23rd game of their season. They have been scored on first in 22 of those!!!!

The broadcast team was just so despondent when the VGK got that first one in the 2P.

I owe everyone an apology here. I can be such a scatter brained individual at times. So as I made mention earlier I like to listen to the games I wager on thru my NHL app. I usually listen to the broadcast team of whom I’m wagering.

You get a lot of good little tidbits.

This one needs to get bet every single night.

Whomever the Leafs are playing, that team will score first. Last night, was the 23rd game of their season. They have been scored on first in 22 of those!!!!

The broadcast team was just so despondent when the VGK got that first one in the 2P.

This would have been a nice one. 22 wins and one loss. Realistically, if I would have noticed the trend, bet on the other team to score first, Probably would have been the one loss. lol. Sometimes anyway.

I caught one trend in recent years. It was late in the season. I just happened to decide betting against all b2b. 13 in a row at that time. It was fun. Nothing close since. Trends are hard to catch early if you are '' not in the right place at the right time'' I guess.

I will make note of this next Toronto game. Thx for mentioning.

GL

Good stuff Tea & that's an amazing stat.

Toronto is next up for the Vegas Flu so maybe I'll double dip tomorrow.

Leafs are also on a super long road trip that ends in buffalo and the next night they play buffalo at home

Back