Another pitching dual at Coors that goes over

Paulsy01

Pretty much a regular
Morton hasn’t fared very well here. Coming off almost a 2 week break. Gray pitched like an actual ace after being called back up his last start. I could see the starters each giving up 4 runs and still pitch well, 10 is just too low. Playing the ROX pick em and over 10. Thunderstorms again tonight so it will be windy and humid. Goo luck :officebasketball:

Grays stats have regressed a bit at home this year, except for k's and k-bb rate
View attachment 33724

charlie only has 4 starts at coors all when he was with pit, last in 2015. He is arguably a different pitcher now

Best of luck Paulsy, appreciate your input

also...that was a shit was to lose under last night...even if it ended a push, should have been winner

It is PAULSSSSSSSSSY time!

Went small on this one....

Rockies bets bought me a few lunches this summer, thx.

Dammit, I am still pissed about that under last night. Shit was locked up. Maybe I am just chasing that cash, who knows, but with over 70% on that over again tonight and the o/u dropping a whole run...... I am back chasing that under. Probably just wasted money, but oh well

Gray has shown some signs last few at coors tho. Think he might be regaining form. Good price to back him imo.

Back