Another irrelevant Rockets trade.

albyman32

Resident Cowboys and Horns Homer
Kirk Snyder and a draft pick for Gerald Green. I'm a Mavs fan so yawn. Rockets fans might be excited about Green I guess. I'm sure GG is ecstatic getting to go back home. Bet he gets in trouble back home with his homeboys.

Interesting in the sense that people compared Green to McGrady coming out of HS. Still love the kid's raw talent. Hopefully he can explode soon.

well seems wolves gave up green. like im beginning to, as well.

You know there's a problem when you've been in the league 3 years, on the worst teams in the league, and you still can't find consistent minutes, or minutes period.

I think highly of McCants, and I think he's gonna be a solid scorer in the future, but if Green had any bit of basketball IQ, he'd have gotten minutes. As great a dunker as he is, this speaks volumes about where his game is at right now.

You know there's a problem when you've been in the league 3 years, on the worst teams in the league, and you still can't find consistent minutes, or minutes period.

I think highly of McCants, and I think he's gonna be a solid scorer in the future, but if Green had any bit of basketball IQ, he'd have gotten minutes. As great a dunker as he is, this speaks volumes about where his game is at right now.

This is a great point. That said, wasn't Synder the Rockets liked? I always thought that, correct me if I am wrong. Why did the Rockets make this move?

Green just turned 22...This kid is too athletic and talented to give up on this early...The fact that he was born in Houston and dreamed about playing for the Rockets will hopefully help push him along in the right direction

Green just turned 22...This kid is too athletic and talented to give up on this early...The fact that he was born in Houston and dreamed about playing for the Rockets will hopefully help push him along in the right direction

I hope so, I got a few of his cards I need to flip, haha. If he can get Luther Head at his peak type hobby love, I'll be happy. I wanted the Blazers to draft him back in 05, over Webster. I do think Green have too much potential not to succeed. Hopefully he gets a chance to shine playing off guys like Yao and TMac.

Back