and the Giants win the Pro Bowl

BlitzBandit

Friend of CTG
looks like the G-Men used a defensive backfield full of injured rejects and rookies to overcome the NFC Pro Bowl team... I mean.. I think Terry Glenn was the only one on the Cowboys roster that didn't make the Pro Bowl.. I guess it was cause he was injured or something ;)

still... congrats to Eli and the Big Blue Wrecking Crew for getting to the championship game finally... and all without tiki... how bout that.. hehe.

go Giants...

:smiley_acbe:

btw... not trying to sound tacky with this thread.... it's just being a Giants fan and living in Texas, I was really tired of hearing all the trash talk at work.. and of course, I'm the one that gets it all being the only Giants fan.. well, It's my turn to show up to work tomorrow in my Giants shirt.. hehe.

I find it really ironic that three teams that beat the Giants this season are all lined up for them on the road to the Super Bowl.. they already got their revenge on Dallas... now if they plan on going all the way, it would have to be in revenge mode against the Packers and Patriots... and they would all be played on the road in a season when coincidently, the Giants are 9-1 in that dept... you can't make this kind of shit up.. lol.

09000d5d805f4bd9_gallery_600.jpg

09000d5d805f6651_gallery_600.jpg

09000d5d805f6517_gallery_600.jpg

09000d5d805f6669_gallery_600.jpg

09000d5d805f6ffe_gallery_600.jpg

09000d5d805f7647_gallery_600.jpg

09000d5d805f7651_gallery_600.jpg

It's a shame their season will be over this time next week.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=180>
s_strahan_vt.jpg
</TD></TR><TR><TD width=180>[FONT=verdana, arial, geneva]Michael Strahan got the record with a fourth-quarter "sack" of Brett Favre.[/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

It's a shame their season will be over this time next week.

Come on Fondy, now I think GB is better than the Gents but so was Dallas. Indy is better than SD but they have to play the game still. I like Favre a lot even being a Gents fan. Just think no one is giving the Gents a chance and they stand a solid chance. Weather being cold and some snow, not nearly as much as last week, I will love to see a 265lb RB hammering that line for 4 quarters. I think this game is going to be close. Either way, the NFL is getting a golden ticket whoever wins.:cheers:

Come on Fondy, now I think GB is better than the Gents but so was Dallas. Indy is better than SD but they have to play the game still. I like Favre a lot even being a Gents fan. Just think no one is giving the Gents a chance and they stand a solid chance. Weather being cold and some snow, not nearly as much as last week, I will love to see a 265lb RB hammering that line for 4 quarters. I think this game is going to be close. Either way, the NFL is getting a golden ticket whoever wins.:cheers:

exactly.. nobody gave them a chance against Dallas... but they got the job done even though they were reaching down to the bottom of the barrel at the defensive backfield positions...

plus people seem to forget when these two teams played each other in week 2, the score was 14-13 going into the 4th quarter.

what a great game. I feel good for ELI after all the shit he has to put up with.

agreed... the funny thing is, they still won't give him credit.. you'll hear all the excuses about refs and dropped balls and you'll see the fingers being pointed to alot of Dallas players... and how Dallas beat themselves... never nothing about Eli doing well... and pretty much being consistent against Dallas in all three games.

First of all, congratulation to Eli for finally showing up big brother. Big brother out, little brother in. Second, supposing the Giants do win against the Pack which is a very possible scenario as we have seen the Colts and Dallas fall as favorites already, then the Giants would really feel good about being able to beat New England. Revenge factor? You bet. They were so close to beating them last time and it wasnt even the Super Bowl. Immagine the possibilities. Oh yes. Now we have to watch the refs in the next 2 games. We all know that a Packer/Patriot Super Bowl would be big money for the NFL. Just in airtime alone talking about Brett's great carreer and the Patriot's undefeated season would be worth millions. The Giants are going to have to play close to a flawless game as to not give them any excuses to throw the flags. I'm loving this year's playoffs so far. It's exactly what its supposed to be. :cheers:

Back