And thats why Doc sucks as a coach

• Thread starter Thread starter Mokey
  • Start date Start date
M

Mokey

shoulda left eddie house in then the dumb ass double team n kobe at the top of the key lol lol

u think doc is a good coach? if so please explain his coaching philosophy which including goin away from ray allen who was hot and sitting eddie house for rondo who cant shoot? I know your a homer and upset but lets be objective

The best was not fouling down 6 and standing there with the confused look on his face--

He will put his team in the absolute best position to lose the games in LA- that is for sure- he did it today by making Allen cover KOBE one on one late in game after VUCACCIC hit the 3 after doubling--

A Vucaccic 3 is a 23 foot shot, a KOBE jumper is a 13 footer and is virtually a guarantee to go in, its simple math DOC, farther away the less chance it goes in

Doc can\'t coach. I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt but theres no excuse for this game, they had it. They had the momentum with House & Hey-Zeus as the backcourt so why does he bring back Rondo? He did some dumb @ss substitutions and took his team out of the game. This was theirs to steal and take a damn near guaranteed Finals victory. Why did he go away from Ray? Pierce wasn\'t hitting sh!t, you don\'t try to get a cold man hot, you ride the hot hand and the cold man will have to find his as they come....never force

house was shootin like shit but his presence on the court really fuked with the lakers defense

eddie house wasn't exactly lighting it up (2-8). I have no problem with Rondo in down the stretch, in fact i prefer it. He is the best ball handler on the team and creates better opportunities then Cassell or House.

I do'nt think his intentions were to "go away from ray". Ray is good at shooting 3's, not much else. If he doesn't have an open look we need to use other options. Towards the end of the game Ray was getting open for 3. Paul is the best creating shots for himself and that is why we went to him. No problems there for me. Why they didn't foul at the end is beyond me.

Plain and simple Boston did not win this game because GARNETT is too soft, he dissappears I didnt even see him the last 6 minutes of the game--

He runs away from the hoop and prays that Pierce gets the ball and he does not have to take the key shots-- He is just a jump shooter and a good defender and rebounder--

THe real Celts who are clutch are Ray and Pierce, even Perkins is more aggressive and confident to score late in the game, Garnett is so one dimensional and selfish, he will not take a hit to get to the LINE like KOBE did at the end of the game, even Pierce does that consistently even though he initiates all the contact by leaning into defenders, he shuold be called for offensive fouls galore.

i thought the simple reason they lost was Doc??? I'm confused now sammy. Help me out here.

Slug I officially hate the NBA now, it is fixed and a terrible sport to bet and now to watch- I am also joining the list of saying fuck them.

In a league where MC Mahon controls who wins it is retarded. I dont care about who wins also anymore because it is stupid and shitty basketball.

The Euro Cup is so much more exciting and I am not a huge soccer fan but appreciate the sport.

For your sake you may get a title here with Celts, but it is what it is the NBA- A money run organization with lots of shadiness and it is watered down in terms of great teams out there--

I watch soccer pros and I have an appreciation for the skill of these guys-

I watch NBA and other than KOBE it is ridiculous how they cant shoot, turnover the ball and just basically are terrible as PROS--

Baseball, Hockey, NFL, are good at their sports, this NBA is watered down and no team is great, I agree with sports Nut--

slug take it for what it is worth- I saw the Celts today and they could have easily won the game tonight and series was OVER--

Ray did his best but Pierce struggled, but GARNETT had to take the load and put the team on his back- if he is not that type of player then he should admit that he is just basically a player like a Horace Grant or a slightly better Kurt THomas-

He cannot get all the accolodes and then dissappear at the end of games and not take and lead the team to a win--

The Spurs of the past would have whipped LAkers here tonight--

IF the Celts lose the next game, or next 2 games or even worse the series it would have been DOC's and KG's fault for losing game 3--

lakers said today we are tired, we are hurt, we cannot defend, please beat us and send us home- Celtics said its ok we have game 6 and game 7 at home we dont want this win very badly--

It may not cost them, but this looks very similar to what AVERY fucked up with Dallas vs Miami--

DOC had to screw this up at some point, I was just waiting for it, I think the damage may be really bad, as another Laker win in game 4, and DOC will get really nervous and then MICRO MANAGE and probably start Tony Allen or go back with Cassell and bench either HOUSE or RONDO- that is what DOC does he over manages and finds ways to make changes when they are not necessary--

Just like bringing RONDO back in so late after playing HOUSE for like a quarter and a half??

I am coach of Celtics--

I am not happy with being down 6 and all his bullshit speeches---

What he should do is really simple but would take DOC probably having a brain aneurism to figure out--

Play Rondo- Allen- Pierce, KG and PERKINS--

PERKINS is what is killing the LAKERS- he is like a bully in prison who is raping Odom and GASOL every day and stealing their lunch-- This guy is a MAN, and GASOL is scared of him, I bet PERKINS is grunting and growling at GASOL, who by my count only drive once to the hoop for a mini hook--

PERKINS is a mismatch for the LAKERS he is way too strong and tough--

Garnett could be a mismatch but he is soft and not the type of player who will go to the hoop knowing he may get really hard but go to the foul line-

If they told him his team was down 2 and he drove to the hoop and would get fouled but get hit hard in the head and go to the line he would say NO way I am shooting a 17 footer fuck that shit I dont need no contact--

It is what it is, I agree with BREWER, heartless bitches now in the game, who would get beaten senseless in the 80's by MAHORN and LAIMBEER-

MEn played the game in teh 80's now these ******* go to SPAS and get their nails manicured, this is true they actually do this--

Sammy bashing can be fun ...... but come on guys ... he did get the "doc rivers would cost the celtics a game" angle right.

That was atrocious. pj brown and eddie house taking the big shots. thats just sick ... thats playing right into what the lakers want you to do.

If someone can defend not fouling with roughly 15 seconds to go .... be my guest. If someone can explain to me where this game rotation came from ...... be my guest. If someone can explain to me why you leave Allen on kobe there and dont double team .... be my guest. Fine if he plays him but if you do you HAVE to trap and make sasha do it again or someone else step up. Cannot let kobe do it there.

I mostly blame the celtic players for a lack of intensity but doesn't the coach have to take some when the team played like they knew the outcome even when they had the lead ?? I cannot remember seeing Garnett look that flat. That guy shows up emotionally just about every game. Some of that has to fall on the coach. Have to get Garnett involved with easier looks when he starts slow like that.

the list is so endless its pointless to go on and on about it. Doc Rivers got coached under the table by a 100 year old hippie who is dating the owners daughter.

one other way to put this is ...............

NBGay !!!! It's FAGTASTIC !

If there was a PROP on points scored for Eddie House I would have bet the house on UNDER, because I didnt think he would be in the game--

First of all this is the NBA finals, why is CASSELL shooting every time he touches the ball? The prick wants to show DOC that he is hot so he stays in the game, he does not care about the team just wants to score to stay in the game, he shoots every time he touches the ball--

Not fouling at the end of the game means he was happy losing by 6, instead of 8 or more-- EVEN PIERCE was seen at halftime in the tunnel extremely happy being down only 6???????

Good PIERCE you can remember that being down only 6 when your ass has no ring and KOBE is wearing the RING-

DOc already tried RAY on Joe JOHNSON and that failed miserably- so what does he do, he tries him ON KOBE bryant thinking he will stop him-

As I also said DOC has LITTLE TO NO confidence in RONDO, and I will admit the little guy is playing well but it does not matter he is the fall guy, he will be blamed for the loss-- DONT believe me why is EDDIE HOUSE a RESERVE in the game for him today in a game where the CELTS can WIN THE TITLE?????????????????????

As this series progresses DOC will get tense and start really fucking it up, I cannot see him winning a game in LAKER LAND- he is just that stupid of a human being

one other way to put this is ...............

NBGay !!!! It's FAGTASTIC !

vegas, gotta not capitalise the last 6 letters of the 2nd word, it lends a congruity to the 1st 3 letters of each word being the only capitals.:shake:
icon12.gif

the NBGay,
it's FAGtastic

Back