And Here We..GO..Week Schmeven

MeasyMoney

Give me Football or give me death
what is it!!! No, what iz it ?? ...week 7

Buffalo +1 Coming off of a bye. SD just got a ruthless victory over Brady-less Pats. Everybody probably thinks SD is back to their old selves again, NO. Buffalo is at home, this should be somewhat of a test for them but i think their defense holds up well against SD. Buffalo's qb should have time as well with SD being shitty at bringing the heat. Im sure people will argue that as well. That being said, Buffalo is 4-1, SD is 3-3, Ill roll with the home team and fade the public.

Miami -3 Baltimore just never seems to get it done. I have leaned towards them almost every game while knowing that Flacco sucks, but hoping he pulls it together, never seems to happen. Miami should put pressure on Flacco and lots of it, and we have seen what he does when he is under pressure, fumble after fumble and pick after pick. Miami has kept it close with a couple solid squads as well. Running game is solid, and Pennington is doin it!!

Carolina -3 Im pretty sure everybody will be against me on this but I just have a feeling Carolina rolls on the saints. Carolina is quietly doing it and not getting noticed standing at 4-2.

TB/Sea over 38 I think both teams put up some points in this game. 27 to 17, Tampa Bay takes it but i could give a shit less. Just like the over.

Oak +3 I know i shouldnt be doing this because the raiders are jus flat out Yag, but i like them here as a home underdog against the jets. Raiders D isnt too bad and its not like the jets are the best team in the afc, so ill roll with the home underdog fading the public once again. Everytime i like the raiders and the line movement says bet the raiders with the public on the other side, they fuck me and dont cover, dont think it will happen again but hey its the raiders. My smallest bet of the week.

Monday Night Game looks weird. New England favored by 3 against the Broncos. Looks like a trap game, everybody will be on the broncos +3, makes me on the Pats. But still have to look at it, maybe there is a broncos injury i dont know about.

shoot the thoughts!!

bills now favored. lovin it. i looked on pinny and saw the dallas/stl offline...guess that is because romo is probably playing. whoever took them at -7 might get lucky, i might make a small ((homer)) play on them as well.

adding :

Vikings +3 Brandon Loyd out, starting receivers for bears will be hester and davis. Vikings have a pretty strong defense. Winfield has been playing good. Their line should put a whole lotta pressure on Orton. Vikings almost lost to the disgusting lions last week, im sure they put some hard work into practice and realize they cannot take any team lightly in the nfl. this will be a close game in my opinion, so ill roll with the points, and fade the injured receiving core.

GL Measy. I like Miami this week and think there is a good chance they could go to the playoffs this year(check that schedule out,talk about favorable travel and weak teams). I like the Carolina play a ton as well.

I just dont see how SEA is going to score more than 10 or 13 without Hasselbeck. I think TB can definitely score the 27 or 28 though. Not as easy a call IMO

Oak +3 I know i shouldnt be doing this because the raiders are jus flat out Yag, but i like them here as a home underdog against the jets. Raiders D isnt too bad and its not like the jets are the best team in the afc, so ill roll with the home underdog fading the public once again. Everytime i like the raiders and the line movement says bet the raiders with the public on the other side, they fuck me and dont cover, dont think it will happen again but hey its the raiders. My smallest bet of the week.

I was just thinking this as I was looking over the lines.

DaJack, LjC :cheers:

looking pretty good so far but anything can happen. marked miami as a loss already...hopefully minny can pull away in that shootout

3-3 day...pretty shitty considering vikings were holding on the whole game only to drag me along for a loss.

gonna hit monday night hard. gotta pretty good pick i feel confident in. will have it later in another thread come closer to game time to grab the best line...

"3xkrazy taught me how to say fa sheezy"

Back