And here is your Super Bowl Winner......

spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
Im not going to go into detailed analysis as to why I think my pick will win. Most everything that I want to say has already been said, especially by my friend BlitzBandit with another outstanding write-up. Im not into trends too much either. What I do know is that I look at teams and players with a different view than most. I predicted this winner when the playoffs first started and so far everything has fallen into place. Last year I won a shitload of money on the Steelers and I was winning with them throughout the playoffs because the lines were pretty much set against them. Noone gave them much of a chance except some of us that saw past the smoke and realized that this team was playing with lots of HEART and DETERMINATION. This Sunday I see the same thing from the Colts. Guys, I've been saying since the end of the regular season to look out for the Colts because Dungy had not been showing his hand the whole season. They were winning the games they needed to win, and they were winning them convincingly. I said the same thing back when they were gonna play New England. Talk about heart ! Down by 21 points to the Patriots and come back from that and beat them? Dam right they have heart. Most teams woulda folded up and resigned themselves to a loss, maybe not the coaches but most players would have. Not these Colts. These guys want it bad and the thing is, they have the firepower and the coaching to do it. I like Lovie Smith. I knew him from when he coached with the Bucks and same with Dungy. But guys, Dungy will outcoach him. Trust me on that one. The Bears have made one hell of a run but its going to be pretty dam tough to cover in this game with Rex Grossman at the helm. Yes he is tough, I knew him too from watching alot of Gator Football, and he has done remarkably well, but he chokes here. Yes, CHOKES. This Colts team is gonna come out with a defense thats gonna surprise alot of folks. Tony finally shows his hand and its gonna freak us out....just watch.

COLTS - 6 1/2 TO THE BANK, ANYWAY YOU SLICE IT.

:cheers:

good to see the Underwater Shark Blitz... gl to us bud.

add the shady underwater shark blitz, getting more and more anxious for the big game. both of you on it makes me feel a little better. I expect more and probably most of my fav cappers to be taking the points though

Blitz, Coppsguy, Shady, 3gamblers, and Precise..thanks for the good wishes. Yeah, its easy to take the points here but dont be fooled. The others need to :balls: haha :cheers:

like the pick the colts should win this by 11 I have them in a few different wagers one being a poinspread prom that pays 3-1 bol

Flounder, where have you been fishman? Glad to see you on board brotha. Good luck to us :cheers:

Cisco, love that teaser bro. :shake:

1st Half.........So what have we seen so far? Lots of turnovers, 3 each side. Bears have 7 points off a turnover and 7 points on a kick return...hmmmm
Colts are going up and down the field but seem too unsettled. They shoulda been up by atleast 10 right now. I look for them to turn it on the second half.

The Bears have made one hell of a run but its going to be pretty dam tough to cover in this game with Rex Grossman at the helm. Yes he is tough, I knew him too from watching alot of Gator Football, and he has done remarkably well, but he chokes here. Yes, CHOKES. This Colts team is gonna come out with a defense thats gonna surprise alot of folks. Tony finally shows his hand and its gonna freak us out....just watch.

COLTS - 6 1/2 TO THE BANK, ANYWAY YOU SLICE IT.

:cheers:

Well, how about that Colts defense? And how about Rex Grossman? Nuff saidmoney; money; money;

Shady, Precise, Throwback, HUNTDOG, Yanks..Thanks guys. Although I had to work, I did manage to watch most of the game. Kinda sad to see football go but atleast my wife and kids get me back for a while..haha:cheers: See you all in basketball :wacka wacka:

Back