Analysis of Suns/Nets On Sunday

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
I'm drunk as hell , but Ill analyze this game as I look at the numbers. Throw in your thoughts if your online...

I did this one time last year, and it cashed. :cheers:

This is the first game of a big western road trip for nj ... this is the last home game before a 4 game mid western trip for phx

always big to get a win before heading on the road!

It's not over yet. Vince has 43 and RJeff has 38 at the moment tho. Marcus Williams looks like the only bench player who saw substancial minutes tonight.

Nothing stands out here really, this is a wasted thread. Nets off OT and the scheduling situation favors the Suns. But everyone will be on the Suns, so it's p[robably good to just lay off and take the Giants +7.5 with the ML.

Good luck!

Nets has huge dogs? Perfect. Those stupid fucks are horrible as favs, but as big dogs.....consider me interested.

My analysis on this matchup is :

The New Jerzey Nets SUCK!!!

It really doesnt need to go any deeper. They allowed a 10-0 run up 5 with 2:30 to play somehow manage to force OT scoring 5 straight. Then they come into OT flat and get outscored 8-0 real quick. Al Thornton KILLED them. Not only did LAC beat them and granted LAC has played well recently at home for them but they played in Utah last nite while NJ had 2 days rest.

It should have been a SIGN that NJ would LOSE tonight when they opened NJ +11. Suns playing 3rd in 4 days and the first two were both revenge spots. Suns start a 4 gm Eastern swing after this game. I think NJ is 5-2 as Dogs away with the TRIO healthy. You would think after such am embarrasment they come out strong tmrw...

Nets +11.5 / Over 210 ....from a DISGRUNTLED NJ backer on SAT!:cheers:

Terrible spot for the Nets. I never play DD lines, but I'm tempted here.

Frank didn't use his bench last game, they basically laid an egg in OT. They're on the road, and expected to run with the Suns B2B and they're not exactly a team full of spring chickens. I think this could get out of hand quick.

The only saving grace for the Nets might be that JKidd wants to prove he's better than Nash. Definitely a creditable angle IMO.

I dont think there is much advantage or disadvantage here with rest. NJ only playing there 5th game in about 11 days while Suns are shorthanded with Hill out playing 3rd in 4 and 4th in 6 days. Vince played alot of minutes but he is actually real solid in B2B gmes with no statistical dropoff in production this year. NJ has depth and should use it here.

My big concern is NJ just stinks! Suns have there issues though...:cheers:

I dont think there is much advantage or disadvantage here with rest. NJ only playing there 5th game in about 11 days while Suns are shorthanded with Hill out playing 3rd in 4 and 4th in 6 days. Vince played alot of minutes but he is actually real solid in B2B gmes with no statistical dropoff in production this year. NJ has depth and should use it here.

My big concern is NJ just stinks! Suns have there issues though...:cheers:

Thats because he has a vagina filled with sand, doesnt drive to the hole and just stands around throwing up half assed jumpers!

Thats because he has a vagina filled with sand, doesnt drive to the hole and just stands around throwing up half assed jumpers!

How do you really feel Smoke?

LOL

I hate the Nets myself, fuckers screw me everytime - for or against.

Back