Anaheim @ Detroit - Game 5

Joe Public

Gabibbo's Finest
I have a series play on the Ducks riding, so I'm still on the fence as to whether or not I play this game.

Part of me thinks I should play it safe and hedge off some of my series play with the -115 I can get with the Wings for the series. A great price for a team that's got two home games left.

But the rest of me wants to let it ride. Desptie Anaheim's relatively poor play overall in Detroit over the years, they're 1-1 there in this series and tomorrow they get Pronger back which should really be a shot in the arm for them.

I haven't a clue what I'm going to do if anything.

To make matters worse, that plus-money on the under is screaming at me. It's wearing a low cut dress, it's drunk, and it wants me to come sit on the couch with it--just to talk it says, just for a minute.

But I kno what it really wants, and dammit all if I know that in my heart, and in my pants, I want the same damn thing.

I know, I know, I want to bet it so badly I can taste it. I've just been burned on that same f**king bet in their last two games.

Yeah, CM, that's two in a row. As Bet would tell us, I've probably just about reached my saturation point of how many of those I can take.

Huge win for me, really, because I'm on the Ducks for the series, too. Truthfully, playing the Ducks in this spot was not great money management, as a loss would have been, in essence, a double loss.

But I got lucky and it worked out. I'm going to take that as a sign and get up from the table for at least a moment. Hopefully the Ducks can just end it on Tuesday.

Back