AMOS Stat Model Goes 12-3

it hasnt done that great for the year. kind of pointless IMO it does well only 2 out of 7 weeks hitting over 60% for SU winners. (not hard to do honestly picking SU)

and this last week was the best its had all year. I wouldnt put too much stock into it.

And calling for a 3, 6 & 7 point upset isn't so magical. make picks like that often enough you're bound to hit on some.

calling each of the upsets at New Orleans, Dallas, and Miami last week:
http://trevorbischoff.com/2016-amos-nfl-predictions/
Crazy!

Next week it's calling Chicago, Miami (again?), and Philadelphia.

So every post at this and other sports forums is literally about this system...even dating back to last year. Last week was good but the week before that was 6-8.

So are you just trying to sell your system as legitimate? Treat our users like they're idiots with these "Crazy!" comments about the upsets it picked...it also picked Cleveland over New England the week prior.

All I'm saying is don't piss on my head and tell me it's raining. If you want to have a thread in here where you talk about your good and bad weeks...fine. But don't treat me (and our members) like you've reinvented the god damned wheel. Gambling is hard...there are no easy ways to win.

I probably wouldn't have posted this if I hadn't seen under this same user name with the same posts you've been writing about the same stuff on multiple sports betting forums...but enough is enough. Just let us know what you're trying to do...be honest with us and our members about what you're trying to sell.

So every post at this and other sports forums is literally about this system...even dating back to last year. Last week was good but the week before that was 6-8.

So are you just trying to sell your system as legitimate? Treat our users like they're idiots with these "Crazy!" comments about the upsets it picked...it also picked Cleveland over New England the week prior.

All I'm saying is don't piss on my head and tell me it's raining. If you want to have a thread in here where you talk about your good and bad weeks...fine. But don't treat me (and our members) like you've reinvented the god damned wheel. Gambling is hard...there are no easy ways to win.

I probably wouldn't have posted this if I hadn't seen under this same user name with the same posts you've been writing about the same stuff on multiple sports betting forums...but enough is enough. Just let us know what you're trying to do...be honest with us and our members about what you're trying to sell.
:shake2:

block this clown, unless he starts posting in the Website promotions thread. Every single thread has his link it. Get this d bag gone.

block this clown, unless he starts posting in the Website promotions thread. Every single thread has his link it. Get this d bag gone.

I think if he makes solid adds to the NSFW forum he gets a bit of a pass also. maybe?

Back