Bad week last week

Tennessee -3 +102
Houston -1 -108
Arizona/NO o49 -102
Washington/Detroit o48.5 -105
Atlanta +128
Green Bay -2.5 -115
Buffalo +126

Really like both overs, I think in NO/Zona that the Saints will get their 28+ points at home (last year they had 6 over 30 and the lowest came vs SF) and that puts Zona in a position where they are either matching them or in a position to throw the ball coming from behind, which Carson Palmer specializes in

In the other game, with out without Bush I expect the Lions to air the ball out on the atrocious Washington defense.

I don't know what happened last week after Bush went out (no 2nd half offensive scoring) but looking at the box it seems like bad coaching. Stafford was 24/36 with 7.7 YPA and no INTs, yet the ran they ball 20 times for 2.5 yards per rush. If they kept passing the ball it seems like they could have moved it, I don't think that mistake is made again

With Washington as mentioned their defense is bad, and Robert Garbage Time the III has been great in 2nd halfs this year when the team is down 20 or so

Even with blowing a lead to a very good Texans team last week I have been impressed with the Titans this year especially on defense.

Chargers playing their 3rd game in 14 days with 4 cross country flights mixed in there, I think they may be sluggish here.

Rice is doubtful and his loss to me is a bigger loss in the passing game than in the Running game, Torrey Smith is the only legit weapon they have and I think most would agree he's a better fit as a 2 option not a go too guy, it shows in his catches too. Over two weeks he's been targeted 21 times and only has 11 catches (compare that to someone like Andre Johnson on the other side who is 20/29)

I think Flacco struggles with no Boldin/Pitta/Rice etc. from last year's team and the Ravens don't have the elite defense anymore that allows them to grind out games, Houston is better built for that.

Been impressed with Miami but I think the Falcons are too good here, Roddy returned to practice thursday so I think he is more active last week, and with no Jackson they will use Quizz in more of a spread type offense like they had last year

Both teams have issues on d with injuries but I trust the Falcons to move the ball more than I do Tannehill at this point, still think the Falcons are in the discussion for a top 6ish team in the league and are undervalued here

Back