Atlanta -1 -110
Baltimore -2.5 -110
Eagles +115
Vikings -1 -110
SF +6.5 -110
Buffalo +130
KC +6.5 -110
Denver -3 -115

What's up teeed, you still in Vancouver? I'll be there from Oct 2- Oct 5. I was wondering is there a good sports bar in the downtown area? I'm staying at the Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre. I'll probably sneak away from the wife and kids for a few hours to watch some NFL on Sunday. TIA.

What's up teeed, you still in Vancouver? I'll be there from Oct 2- Oct 5. I was wondering is there a good sports bar in the downtown area? I'm staying at the Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre. I'll probably sneak away from the wife and kids for a few hours to watch some NFL on Sunday. TIA.

this is I think 3 blocks away http://gsportsbar.ca/best-sports-bar/

best option for NFL sunday they should have a screen on every game

Just along the granville strip there, which is 2 blocks down from the sheraton, there would be 3-4 others as well

Im generally down on SF but think line should be 3, maybe 3.5

Cards D is solid but their passing numbers are unsustainable (Palmer's YPP is due to regress and they have gotten huge PI gains), playing the Bears/Saints is a big part of that, O Line is down to 3 starters and I think SF can create pressure on Palmer especially on the RT either by Lynch or Brooks, Palmer under pressure is a lot different than when he has time like he did the past few weeks

line is inflated by beating two bad teams IMO

I don't put a lot of stock in loss to Pitt for SF with the 10am West Coast start, Kaepernick has had good success against this Arizona defensive scheme. Don't think he needs to put up a lot of points to keep this close

Great job, good luck. I'm currently thinking of S.F. , K.C. and Denver myself (in that order).

Back