American Express Discussion...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Helluva start out in Hawaii with a Sunday shootout to begin and a playoff last week...

We move inland this week with the Bob Hope...er...Amex tournament...

Slowly but surely this Phil led tournament has picked up a few more 'names' each year...

Rahm, Cantlay, Im, Sheff, Finaum Wolff, Reed, Rose, Z, Champ and Fowler lead the list of notable golfers in the field...

SW Kim won by a shot last year over Cantlay... Davis, Finau and Abe were all in the top 5...

Weather looks incredible with mid to high 70's and lite winds all week. Some years we see a bit of cold and windy conditions, not this year.

Played Michael Thompson 75-1. Can’t decide if I wanna play Im or not. Ancer burned me last week after playing the bounce back angle. Not that that’s related

Mostly stayed away from this tournament so far. It’s such a weird one (3 courses, no shot tracker, 3 day cut, pro am). I did hit today on Charles III over Gooch bc I thought he could handle Stadium better. I might try a few more of those type plays for those playin SC tomorrow. Also added Kizzire 66-1. Thought that was a fair number considering he has already played the toughest of the three courses and he’s in at -5. Also like the dude. Gives me something to obsess about tomorrow during work.

Mostly stayed away from this tournament so far. It’s such a weird one (3 courses, no shot tracker, 3 day cut, pro am). I did hit today on Charles III over Gooch bc I thought he could handle Stadium better. I might try a few more of those type plays for those playin SC tomorrow. Also added Kizzire 66-1. Thought that was a fair number considering he has already played the toughest of the three courses and he’s in at -5. Also like the dude. Gives me something to obsess about tomorrow during work.
Good stuff

I was thinking of giving it two days and then cap who has easy vs hard left for Sat and find value perhaps?

Good stuff

I was thinking of giving it two days and then cap who has easy vs hard left for Sat and find value perhaps?
Yes I like this very much. Hopefully find a guy playing La Quinta on Saturday who’s back but in striking range.

Also added Lanto (+129) tomorrow over Conners. Paired together and playing SC. Lanto was -5 yesterday and Conners +2 on Nicklaus.

About to drop a dime on Cantlay -105 and use the FD risk free bet. Don't see him losing to these no namers now that Rahm has fallen off.

Tits chocked, Rahm lucked out for a push. Let’s try again, Rd 4 3ball-

Willie Zed +130
Cantlay -125
Rahm -145

All 1 unit and parlaying for 1/2 unit

Back