Amare out for 8 weeks

metsrp86

Giants 17-14 Patriots
A day after deciding to let the trade deadline pass without making a major money-saving move, the Phoenix Suns' inactivity has turned incredibly costly.
The beleaguered Suns announced Friday that Amare Stoudemire was forced to undergo eye surgery to repair a partially detached retina suffered in a Wednesday night rout of the Los Angeles Clippers. It is Stoudemire's second eye injury since October and the All-Star forward could miss the rest of the regular season.
Stoudemire's return to physical activity has been estimated at eight weeks by the Suns. He underwent surgery Friday morning, although the club said in a statement that "recovery varies on a case-by-case basis."

Not seeing why it was bad luck. Why keep a major player in in a blow out? Stupid team, stupid GM. OKC 10-2 under in first game of a b-b this season. Recent history at this park has been a dead under. Shaq obviously going to be playing much more the totals are going to drop. 9 of the last 10 in the series have gone under. OKC with GS tomorrow and the Suns looking ahead to Boston. Under looks good. Side should be OKC as well but hate to take it after the drop.

i got i piece of sand in my eye and got a torn retina that hurt like a bitch and had to go pirate-style for a week, i can only imagine how it must feel to have half of the retina torn off -- ouch.

sucks for the cavs too, if that shit happened in the first half of the b2b we'd prolly have shaq right now instead of....noone

Back