Amaechi Nation Saturday

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
37-28 +10.90 units

3-3 last night.

Denver -12 {1.1/1}
Played this last night at Greek, other members of Amaechi Nation will attest. I am flat-fading Sacramento until I lose two in a row. That team is in serious, serious trouble. Sacramento should tank in the 2H. Denver by 20+.

More to come.

:tiphat:

what is your obssesion with a Yag ex nba player? He's Yag! HAHAHA thats funny.

like the play :cheers:

love the nuggs. :tiphat:

played the hawks :tiphat:

probably play the bulls :tiphat:

maybe even the timberwolves:tiphat:
1st half/ suns 2nd half
Hawks total went for a little ride :tiphat:

love the nuggs. :tiphat:

played the hawks :tiphat:

probably play the bulls :tiphat:

maybe even the timberwolves:tiphat:
1st half/ suns 2nd half
Hawks total went for a little ride :tiphat:

Picks

Whats your reasoning for the Bulls?

Picks

Whats your reasoning for the Bulls?

young team playing with alot of confidence. they had a putrid start last year and came back and won 15 of 16. obviously it's a new year but most of the players are the same. Their playing their best basketball of the year and I don't think anybody should be giving 6 points on the road to them. Guessing we'll have another Boston game here decided by the last posession. :tiphat:

young team playing with alot of confidence. they had a putrid start last year and came back and won 15 of 16. obviously it's a new year but most of the players are the same. Their playing their best basketball of the year and I don't think anybody should be giving 6 points on the road to them. Guessing we'll have another Boston game here decided by the last posession. :tiphat:

Thanks...

exactly...which is why i think chicago wins st8 up

I really don't think Boston can possibly be "sent a message" by the Bulls. If Boston loses tonight, they'll just be angered and smoke Chicago by 30 when they play in Boston. Boston is toying with the conference right now.

which is why im suprised your not on chicago ml killa. boston has nothing to gain from winning this game. chicago does. motivation is all chicago here.

good luck tonight.

I agree the motivation is with the Bulls. No argument there. I just think if the Celts want they can dominate that team. The line is definitely juicy for the dog, I dunno. Something is holding me back. I'll almost never play a team 24 hours after a SU win as an 8 point dog. Not my kind of spot. I'd be more inclined to look at Chicago if they got stomped last night to be honest. Gun to my head I definitely take the points though, 4 seems more appropriate for a line than 6.

Thanks Dan. I really appreciate it.

Utah/Dallas 1Q O51.5 {1.1/1}

:tiphat:

Sharp-RD-CX300-e-dictionary.jpg

0-4 minus 5.5 tonight. I suck.

I think Clipps win that game tomorrow. I'll probably take a few days off to refresh myself. Next week I have a spot circled that will be my biggest play of the season.

Back