Am I missing something on SD/OAK 2nd Half?

euros

Pretty much a regular
O/U 19???

Seems like that is the play of the year for the OVER...?
I have to be missing something...

uh.... are you plannin on oakland scoring or?

I'm planning on at least 2 TD's from SD. I would expect 1 FG attepmt from OAK. SD could score 4 TD's with the amount of plays they could have since OAK will now have unproven QB...

SD will do next to nothing besides run the ball IMO. So it will shorten the 2nd H and would guess SD to be in cruise control not rushing to the line . Not concerned with TDs if they get 3 pts out of it . Oak is the part of the equation you need to figure and believe Russell is DOUBTFUL for the 2nd Half ...

BOL

SD will do next to nothing besides run the ball IMO. So it will shorten the 2nd H and would guess SD to be in cruise control not rushing to the line . Not concerned with TDs if they get 3 pts out of it . Oak is the part of the equation you need to figure and believe Russell is DOUBTFUL for the 2nd Half ...

BOL

So, you would take SD -3 big...is what I gather...

I'm planning on at least 2 TD's from SD. I would expect 1 FG attepmt from OAK. SD could score 4 TD's with the amount of plays they could have since OAK will now have unproven QB...

Doubt SD gets 4 TDs could see 2 TDS but doubt they crack 17 points ...its gambling for a reason though. You could see it already SD is so successful running the ball its gogoing to be Sproles and Hester IMO in the 2nd H ...:shake:

So, you would take SD -3 big...is what I gather...

I would take SD but in my situation wouldnt say big . Especially since I believe they will cruise rather then go for the kill

I have SD game , hit SD 1st H , have SD as part of a 3 team teaser , Under 16.5 OAK pts and Over 26 SD pts with the main plays being SD and SD 1st H .

So really no reason to gamble for me . If its 7-7 in the 2nd H , 9-7 I lose or 10-7 I push ......:shake:

Back