Am I crazy for leaning to Northwestern +10.5?

Aztec4Life

Montezuma Mesa Survivor
HUNT, Fondy, BAR, Jump, or any Big 10 gurus, please feel free to chime in.

Are there any key injuries I should know about? I'm just kind of scratching my head here. Clearly, the books think that Wisky should roll. I just feel like NW has enough firepower to keep it within double digits.

No. Been teetering on the same thought process all week. Decided on the over, but may throw it in a tease. NW has the "O" to win outright. Last weeks loss will determine the mindset for this team.

Az yeah 10.5 is to much for wis to cover. NW has a good team I thought NW would win the big ten this team can score against anybody

I don't think it's crazy at all man....they're on my radar, thought the line might move a little higher a couple days ago but now it doesn't look like it will....gl brah

line is so big due to the letdown factor and the ease sconnie will have running the ball. this is wisconsin's last tough game essentially while nw still has nebraska, mich, and msu. wisconsin will be fully motivated.

Bad spot for NW obviosuly, but I think they have the weapons on offense to stay in this game...Wisky will run on them fairly easily though...I'm staying away but would take NW if you made me bet it.

NW will keep it close, then their depth and fatigue issues will surface and Wisky will pull away in the 4th.

i think its a 13 pt game for the Badgers. Wisc is off a bye while NW is off a physical gm vs Ohio St where they allowed 248 rush yds. I think a healthy RB Gordon off a bye will wear down the Wildcats late just like what OSU did and would not be surprised to see a 3 td win
GL on whatever u decide Aztec

I f I had to bet, Wisky for sure.

Spot is awful and run defense is awful.

One of those 'telling' lines. I said that about NU-Illy last week to though and never touched lol.

Thanks fellas...appreciate the feedback.

BAR/blood brought up the situational angle, which is what worries me. At least I've got another day to mull over this one. LOL

That was a really horrible spot for NW.. They are obviously not that bad.

Back