ALVIN GENTRY

I understand the Zion limited minutes but what's the point of 15 mins?

But more than that... late in the game you call timeout and are on offense. Are we really trotting out Ball and Favors? Yes, I get Favors for setting picks and defense after the possession but you're basically playing 3 on 5 there.

Mind boggling for sure, after getting him back through quarantine faster and he was off a long rest where he dropped some baby pounds. Opening night he played 16 and yesteday was merely 13... the New Orleans Blue devils need Zion out there

At some point, when the kid gets a little more confident in the nba setting, he’s just going to say fuck the doctors no? I mean at what point does he just say enough is enough to the team cause it’ll happen

mind boggling..weired mf game..u think he wants the win either way...no chance..ingram went cold and zion played 15 minutes

So disappointed in how he handled this. I’m of the belief nba went with this format and then set up the schedules in a way to gives Pels every chance possible to get into the playoffs, and this clown starts off talking bout “unfair expectations” then basically tanks any chance they had from the jump not letting Zion finish gm1 when they had that game won!!! Such a fucking bum that guy is.

how the fuck this guy keeps getting head coaching work is beyond me. that one year he was a warriors assistant and they won their first title, he kept showing up on tv next to steve kerr and i was like "watch now some stupid team is going to pick him as their next head coach". i dont even have the stat on me but he has to be a sub .500 career coach. He's not an absolutely terrible coach BUT he's not a coach that's gonna win you a championship either.

how the fuck this guy keeps getting head coaching work is beyond me. that one year he was a warriors assistant and they won their first title, he kept showing up on tv next to steve kerr and i was like "watch now some stupid team is going to pick him as their next head coach". i dont even have the stat on me but he has to be a sub .500 career coach. He's not an absolutely terrible coach BUT he's not a coach that's gonna win you a championship either.

I believe he is very player friendly

I do love the turn on zion all because of the bubble

Coming in the league literally made this whole system to get zion in, before the shutdown people were saying he should win ROY which was preposterous

Now I'm seeing media people saying we have another oden/durant situation with him and morant if zions weight and injury issues

I do love the turn on zion all because of the bubble

Coming in the league literally made this whole system to get zion in, before the shutdown people were saying he should win ROY which was preposterous

Now I'm seeing media people saying we have another oden/durant situation with him and morant if zions weight and injury issues

Zion is a star.

Very average hc at best. With a young team you don’t want to continue the perception of being a losing franchise. You need to go get someone the players will respect, listen to, and can learn from. My guess is Lue or Kidd get the nod

Back